219:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God Family 39-40

Can't help raising his head again, looking at Bai Si, seeking answers.

However, before she could ask, the man understood the meaning in her eyes.

She smiled brightly.

"In the past few days, under my strict deployment, I have quietly installed a decompiler in the databases of your electrical appliances."

"……what?"

Xiang Xing was dumbfounded.

Can't help but frown with a weird look, "You, when did you pretend to be?"

He came to her house for the first time today.

And there is no other suspicious person in the house.

Unexpectedly, the man blinked, but reached out his hand, took out the small black ball in her arms, and put it aside.

Immediately, his lips were faintly hooked, and he shrugged with a chuckle.

"Last weekend, when you took it to the morning exercise, I had already implanted the program into Xiaohei's database via the wireless network."

"And my decompiler secretly escaped the Space Alliance's monitor and modified the code of the self-destruction program, so they just burned out all of them."

Otherwise, it would be the whole residential building.

And in this building, resemble grandpa, elite researchers in various fields, and their family members.

Thinking of this, Beth smiled coldly.

But he turned his face to the side in the dimness, and looked deeply at the sluggish little guy.

What secret is there in her body that can make the other party play so hard?

And she herself seemed to know nothing.

It seems that I can only check it myself.

"Girl, this place can't stay longer since the explosion just now."

Thinking about it, the man suddenly turned around and held the little guy's trembling shoulders lightly and solemnly.

"So you live in my house, okay?"

The dim yellow light outside the window hit the delicate handsome face with perfect contour.

The voice is warm and serious.

"I can only protect you and prevent you from losing your life in vain if you find out what secrets you have that has made the Space Alliance jealous, and find out the truth about your parents' accidents."

"..."

Xiang Xing pursed his pink lips and looked back at him quietly.

She felt there was nothing to refuse for this kind of thing that could get closer to him.

Anyway, this home is now in a mess, and there are so many innocent purposes, she really doesn't dare to live with it.

But……

She thought, sighed faintly, and dropped the soft corners of her eyes.

He immediately leaned forward, opened his slender arms, and held Bai Si tightly, burying his head directly in his arms.

"Why don't you tell me directly, I will definitely follow you..."

The little guy has a soft and dull voice, full of deep worries, and a trace of complaint, "If it explodes, isn't it directly opposed to them."

Moreover, it is so dangerous.

What if he hurts him?

Just thinking about this in case, she felt a little pain in her heart.