Chapter 250: Picked up a cute Corgi (29-30)

Feeling that the atmosphere here is getting more and more uncomfortable, Xiang Xing thought for a while, he could only hold his breath desperately, and put Conai's head on it indiscriminately.

The soft eyes were closed tightly, and he casually pulled a few times, then turned away his small face vigorously, muttering.

"All right!"

"..."

Conai lowered his head and glanced at the vest that was clearly reversed.

Can't help but shook his head helplessly and smiled faintly.

Forget it.

He raised his slender arms and reorganized the vest by himself.

In the meantime, I suddenly saw that the little guy in the corner heard the rustling movement and seemed to be sneaking a quick glance at him.

The soft cheeks flew on to two more dense cherry-colored halos.

The man smiled even more.

"Okay, I'm going to shoot."

He speeded up, and after finishing himself, he turned around and walked out.

Otherwise, she would really be suffocated to death in it.

...

Soon, the debugging session of the film crew also passed smoothly.

The commercials officially started shooting.

Xiang Xing, as the most leisurely spectator in the audience, did not dare to run around and bump, so he could only sit on the sofa and watch while eating snacks.

As stated in the project case, the advertisement for this men's skin care essence is divided into three parts and shot one by one.

They are three aspects: getting up in the morning for maintenance, daily work maintenance and fighting against bad weather, highlighting the product's efficacy.

The first mirror is the classic scene of a handsome man getting up.

As soon as he hit the board, Conai quickly integrated into the role, got up, and worked out.

The moment he walked onto the treadmill in the gray tights, Xiang Xing felt that his saliva was about to drain.

Although it is not the first time I have seen it.

But the tall and stalwart, the muscle lines and the degree of firmness are not too much, the right body, she really can't see enough at any time!

Not only her, but the surrounding staff members immediately aroused a low voice when they saw this scene.

"He's really handsome, and he has a good body..."

"Xiao Fang, didn't you say that he is your university professor? I thought he was the kind of weak scholar!"

"Hehe, you don't understand this, right?"

"It's a pity that I have a girlfriend... hey..."

...

Xiang Xing was chewing popcorn and silently listening to a group of people's praise of his great white wolf.

The smugness gradually appeared between the eyebrows, and the food became more fragrant.

After a series of shooting, makeup and dressing, one or two parts passed smoothly.

As for the third part of the fight against severe weather, Konai has been unable to make the desired effect.