Chapter 238: Picked up a cute Corgi (5-6)

Xiang Xing could only smile dryly, and took two steps back silently.

Then he turned around and jumped out of the water pipe again.

Otherwise, in case he is extremely hungry, it will be difficult for him to fall in love with his own flesh...

...

Under the guidance of the GPS map, Xiang Xing found a small hole and worked hard to get out of the construction site.

Fortunately, this construction site is a commercial housing estate, located next to a fairly prosperous business district in the urban area.

In a prosperous place, the probability of getting something to eat is higher.

Of course, the probability of being driven away as a stray dog ​​will be even greater.

At that time, the little furry guy was hiding in a cluster of bushes on the side of the street.

With big dark eyes open, he looked at the row of gourmet shops in front of him, and then glanced at the trash can not far away.

After struggling for a long time, she finally couldn't go through the trash can.

Not to mention that the original owner has always lived on the mountain, and he has never done such a thing.

Rather, looking through the trash can or something.

For her.

It's been a long, long time ago, and it's a long time ago that I almost don't remember, and a section that I don't want to remember anymore has passed.

But.

Thinking of Conai's frail appearance, she gritted her teeth and twisted out of the bushes.

He focused his gaze again on the garbage cans that were already full and even piled up around them.

Little Claws trembled and took a small step.

However, at this moment.

Suddenly, there was a crisp "click" in my ear.

Xiang Xing was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help turning his head to look.

I saw a phone with a gorgeous shell that was too exaggerated, lying quietly beside her.

Behind him, a fashionable urban beauty who looked about twenty-six or seventeen years old, was carrying a bucket of gold arched barrels, staggering forward.

With a strong scent of alcohol, he was still humming an untuned little song in his mouth.

Seeing Xiang Xing is a bit speechless.

Young people nowadays.

After thinking for a while, she finally put down her plan to dig through the trash can, and then picked up the phone, jumped around, and walked around the woman.

Barked twice.

"……Ok?"

Hearing the sound, the woman with delicate makeup dropped her head in a daze and looked towards her feet.

I couldn't help laughing, "Hey...little barking, are you calling me?"

"Ah... how does it look like my phone..."

The woman hiccuped her alcohol, but slowly squatted down and took the phone from Xiang Xing's mouth.

"Thank you, cute little guy~"

She smiled in confusion, raised her hand, and rubbed the dusty Xiao Wangjiang's hairy head vigorously.

However, Xiang Xing at this time did not look at her at all.