Chapter 292: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (49-50)

The full-strength, explosive performance on stage, combined with the lyrics with special meaning, makes the whole song absurd, and can't help but make people think.

What is an artist? Is it an entertainer to show art or a clown to please the public?

...

The unexpected change in style caused the barrage pool to quickly scream.

[what! ! The makeup of the star cub this time is good and exciting! ! so cute! ! Yeah, it’s so scary! ]

[Wow, the clown...what is it implying? ? ]

[Lyrics of this song! ! It's really like the star cubs before...Ah, my grandmother feels distressed! ! ]

[Unable to support Adou...no star cub! ! You are up now! You are awesome der! ! ]

...

With Xiang Xing's last paragraph of pitch shift and high pitch ending, the performance ends.

The whole scene was thunderous with cheers and applause, still immersed in the crazy atmosphere for a long time.

The soaring rate of the online like pool is also shocking.

In the end, Team D’s performance received more than 70 million like votes and secured the first place in the second performance.

Fans boiled all night, rushing to the bottom of Xiang Xing's Weibo to call.

The major marketing accounts and even the well-known media also popped up, summarizing her previous black material, and the results of her progress today, and praised her as "Gorgeous Counterattack."

Seeing that the whole network turned into a positive result, Xiang Yun was so angry that his shoulder injury recurred.

He couldn't help but convened his public relations team overnight to sort out all the black materials he had carefully concocted but had not yet exploded, as well as the anomalies of Xiang Xing and He Xi's relationship.

Intent to issue the final blow.

But what he didn't expect was that when a group of people picked a good day, they were about to explode the black material in this basket.

The account of the owner of the public relations team has all been tampered with.

Even after a period of time, collectively log off.

Xiang Yun was shocked.

But quickly realized who was behind the scenes controlling all this.

After thinking about it, he hurriedly started PlanB and contacted the big V of the marketing accounts that had been negotiated before.

The reply available is an unusually uniform rejection!

And in the words of the major marketing accounts, a signal is faintly revealed.

Compared to Xiang Yun, there is another person who they dare not provoke.

And just when Xiang Yun finished reading the replies of the major marketing accounts, he hadn't slowed down.

He Xi sent him an email directly.

There are only a few photos and an inspection report.

And a line of words.

——"Do you want 50% or 0?"

"..."

Xiang Yun's face paled.

Suddenly, it looked like a discouraged ball, slumping on the office chair.

Can't speak for a long time.