Chapter 359: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and able to eat (End)

FANWAI 1-2

only.

Things didn't seem to come to an end.

On the contrary, it didn't take long after Zhu Yuan's funeral was dealt with, but his descendants were found to be suspected of corrupting the law one by one.

Moreover, the amount and scale are both hugely involved, and it is quickly taken seriously.

This is so busy that the Qinghe City Bureau, even the captain of Xiao Zhang, who was so idle because he was only responsible for dealing with the mysterious incident, was temporarily assigned to a special inspection team to thoroughly investigate the matter.

Xu was because the investigation did not last long without Zhu Yuan's asylum. All the crimes committed by the Zhu family in the past century were turned over to the table.

Soon, the descendants of the Zhu family were arrested one by one.

This huge family of Century, in just a few weeks, with Zhu Yuan's ashes, scattered with the wind...

Even the portrait of Zhu Yuan, which was placed in the funeral home, caught fire in the middle of the night.

Burned clean from start to finish.

As a result, everyone couldn't help but sigh, whether this Zhu Yuan provoked a star in his later years, so that he fell so quickly.

During this period, there were also some strange fanciers who were interested in this matter and began to investigate Zhu Yuan's life in a tentative manner.

Until they discovered the secret.

However, this secret is really too much involved. In order to preserve Qinghe's face, these things were forcibly erased.

...

Human memory is very short.

It didn't take long for a series of disturbances in Zhu Yuan's family to be gradually forgotten in the wind.

The headlines of major social platforms are once again occupied by the entertainment circle.

No, the latest national variety show-"Good Voice", is on the air again.

On the stage of this first issue, there was a special girl with a story, Luo Xiaoya.

She used to be a congenital handicapped and stupid girl, but after being struck by rain and thunder, she miraculously became a normal person.

He was even chopped out of a good singing voice that was shocking to the heavens.

Few people would have believed such a bizarre story.

Even the four mentors felt that she had sold her too badly, and she frequently showed unpleasant colors.

What is unexpected is that.

Just when the girl came to the stage and sang her first lyrics.

One of the tutors who turned his back to the stage, the strength of the domestic music scene, Mr. Jung Rong, opened his eyes with excitement.

He directly pressed the button and came to the front of the stage.

But a momentary eye contact.

Suddenly, a hundred years of sight flashed across my eyes.

All that was left was the unannounced smile.

...

——

[~End of the plane~]

[Duck Day]

...

May 20th, morning.