Chapter 389: The Boss's Little Mermaid (55-56)

Thinking about it, Ouyang Yin used the breath concealment skill to its extreme, and crouched down, moving little by little.

Trying to slowly get out of the sight of the small pavilion.

However, what he didn't expect was...

His own strategy of moving forward, he heard a sigh of light, extremely sweet laughter from the pavilion before he had implemented a one-meter distance.

"Uncle over there, squatting and walking, he's very tired."

"..."

Ouyang Yin had a sudden stature.

The corners of his mouth couldn't help but twitched twice.

How can this be discovered!

Could it be that his breath is hidden, and it has no effect? ?

But the group of dogs didn't find him just now, what's the situation with this little devil, is it better than dogs!

How would he know that at that time, in the GPS map floating in front of Xiang Xing, Ya Ya had already manually input Ouyang Yin's information, and a light yellow location point was generated.

Not to mention that his breath was hidden, he just died of his breath and turned into a corpse lying there. The GPS map can also show his coordinates.

Plus the ducks during this period, because of the relationship between these two invasive alien species, their self-esteem has been hit a lot...

As a result, all the housekeeping skills have been taken out, and even the functions looted from the unknown system have been integrated into the enjoyment system for a major transformation.

[...A Xing, hurry up, use that teleportation function to chase him, scaring him to death! ]

At that time, the ducks and mussels pinched between the temples opened and closed quickly, reminding Xiang Xing.

[Oh. ]

The little guy obediently responded, and then closed his soft eyes, silently reciting the instructions taught by Duck and Duck in his heart.

The other end.

Ouyang Yin and his small system still crouched and dared not move.

Just when the two were thinking about whether to move on or go home...

Suddenly, there was a "shoo" in my ear, and there was a sound as if the air was suddenly cut through.

The man was surprised.

When he raised his head subconsciously, he suddenly realized that a delicate and delicate face suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

But the extremely faint crescent moonlight shone on her face, but inexplicably cold and cold.

Seeing Ouyang Yin's face was obviously shocked, Duck couldn't help laughing.

[A Xing, come, let's show him a smile! Scared him to death! ]

It stretched the duck's neck desperately in Xiang Xing's mind and agitated her frantically.

The little guy tilted his head sluggishly: [My smile, when can I scare people to death? ]

Nonsense.

She can make Jin Xian exuberant every time she smiles.

...

etc.

The girl blinked her eyes softly, and suddenly remembered that in a certain life before, she seemed to have laughed so much that she was scared.