Chapter 268: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (1-2)

"Jingle Bell!--"

With a burst of familiarity and unfamiliarity, Xiang Xing successfully merged with the host body of this life as he listened to the sound of a bell that seemed to be the end of get out of class.

"It's so noisy..."

She was confused and murmured subconsciously.

While rubbing his soft and moist eyes, he lifted his head from the mess of obstacles.

Opened his eyes and looked forward.

He directly met a pair of extremely helpless eyes.

"I said, Xiang Xing, no matter how busy you are, don't use class as a place for you to make up your sleep, okay?"

The owner of those eyes, a female teacher who was standing on the podium at the time, couldn't help shaking her head and sighing while complaining softly.

Then……

There seems to be no more.

No scolding or punishment, just turned around and walked out...

The little guy couldn't help being full of question marks.

However, before she could react again, there were waves of scornful laughter faintly around her.

"Hurt, look at someone's house. I slept for 45 minutes, but I was only spit out by the teacher."

"And it's our old witch teacher Qu... The last time I wandered and was caught by her for a few seconds, I was fined to run three laps!"

"So what can I do, this is a celebrity, a big star, who dares to do like her?"

"That is, if you are not careful, it will become her gangster, and it will be hot search for days and nights..."

"I really don't know if this kind of person came to our school sincerely..."

...

Xiang Xing couldn't help being dumbfounded by listening to the whispers around him.

The soft eyebrows frowned slightly.

Why, this residence does not seem to be an ordinary student.

Moreover, why did she hear so many entertainment terms again.

Coupled with the evil surrounding...

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help shivering.

He quickly stood up, and Fei ran out of the classroom in full view.

Looking around in the corridor, he ran straight to the best place for sneaking things, called the women's toilet.

While running, I called in my mind affectionately: [Duck, quickly pass the story over. ]

...

There was silence in my mind.

Xiang Xing was sluggish again.

She bit her pink lip, squatted in a cubicle in the toilet, and continued to call.

[Duck? Duck~Quack~~! ]

...

There was still silence in my mind!

The little guy's eyes rounded suddenly.

What's the situation? !

Duck, how could it seem to have not come with her!

——Is the system stuck in traffic?

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly felt a panic of anxiety.

She gritted her teeth and decided to call again.