Chapter 236: Picked up a cute Corgi (1-2)

Rainy night.

"Rumble...pia!!——"

The electric light like daylight, accompanied by the thunder that followed, split the night again and again.

Intertwined with the sound of the torrential rain hitting the ground, it spread into Xiang Xing's ears.

The whole body invaded, it means more and more severe cold.

"Well……"

After successfully fusing with the host body, Xiang Xing sucked his little nose and slowly opened his soft eyes.

What caught your eye was a dark curtain without any starlight, and a huge shadow of a tree that was washed and swayed by wind and rain.

But her sight was strangely round.

The little guy sucked his little nose again, trying to make himself more awake.

Only then discovered that he was in a circular hollow tube.

"..."

She frowned silently.

This place that came through, seemed so strange.

No, let’s just say, it’s the place where the original hostess hides from the rain. It’s a bit strange...

Xiang Xing thought helplessly, trying to straighten up while resting his hands on the ground.

However……

Even though she felt that her hands and feet had been straightened, but the line of sight in front of her seemed to be only raised so much...

In short, it's still like lying on your stomach.

The little guy paused, and suddenly he had an unlucky premonition in his heart.

Thinking about it, she couldn't help swallowing fiercely.

The gaze gradually, slowly down, and then down...

At that time, a thunder that looked like daylight fell outside again, and it was a pia!

With the help of thunder light, Xiang Xing suddenly discovered--

Her hand.

Changed into a pair of furry, fleshy claws!

Her eyes widened in an instant.

This……

This time, it seems, what kind of animal has become?

Thinking about it, the little guy looked around subconsciously, looking for something that could confirm his current appearance.

——But obviously not.

Even if there is, this dark place, there is no reason why.

Xiang Xing blinked softly, and had to give up temporarily and continue to lie down.

Let's wait for the rain to stop.

She drooped her little head and decided to take advantage of this gap to summon the ducks and see the plot first.

[Duck, what have you become this time? ]

[...]

Although there was no response, Xiang Xing could still feel the existence of Duck.

It just doesn't want to talk.

This made the little guy even more confused, and whispered again: [Duck? quack? ]

[...In, in. ]

The cool voice of Duck Duck sounded in my mind.

Not only is it cold, but it also reveals a trace of sadness, [Don't ask first, I will show you the plot. ]