Chapter 337: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (17-18)

"It can even be said that you will have this kind of overconsumption and fainting. It is also caused by the misconception that you didn't know anything before and thought that eating more would be better."

"Moreover, if this set of misconceptions continues, your body will not be saved...So, continuing to take Qibao Begonia until you return to normal is the best treatment, understand?"

Wu Chen finished the long talk in one breath, and then looked at Xiang Xing again.

I saw that the little guy seemed to have been dumbfounded by him, and was slightly opening his pink mouth, staring at him stupidly.

Xiang Xing is indeed dumbfounded.

Whether it's the persona or the two days of contact, she thinks he is the kind of person whose mouth is so precious.

Why did you talk all of a sudden.

People really can't look at the surface...

The little guy nodded silently in his heart.

Immediately afterwards, he bends his finger and taps on the little head again: "Do you understand it, I don't want to say it a second time."

"...I understand, I understand!"

Xiang Xing nodded suddenly.

"As long as you know."

Wu Chen chuckled in satisfaction, then got up and walked into one of his rooms.

After a while, she saw him holding several soft brocade boxes that looked like they were used to hold ginseng velvet antler, stepping on his long legs, and pacing.

Pour the box in my arms into my arms, "Here, there are ten roots here. You can eat them once every seven days. Just put a piece of it in the porridge and boil it."

"……so."

Xiang Xing neatly raised his soft eyes and glanced at the man.

She now feels that her boss seems more like a quack doctor selling Chinese herbal medicine.

However, this is not a problem.

Thinking about it, the little guy silently put aside the boxes in his arms.

Suddenly a small body, staring at Wu Chen very seriously.

The soft voice continued to be serious, "But boss, I can't cook, not at all."

"..."

Wu Chen was speechless for a moment.

After a pause, he let out a low laugh, and nodded slightly, "Okay, then you come to my house once in seven days, I'll let you go."

Although there is another way, he gets it through and takes her to the company.

——But he didn't want to.

Ever since, Xiang Xing tilted his head, looked at the man silently, and put all the boxes back.

When he walked out again, he opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something more.

"Wow~Wow! Wow!..."

Several familiar calls came from outside the living room window next to her.

The little guy was puzzled, and couldn't help turning his head to look out.

However, I saw the husky wolf, jumping around in the courtyard outside, yelling.

In the middle of its circle, there seemed to be a piece of something left.

Soon, Wu Chen came over and opened the window.

"Bring in."

He called out softly.