Chapter 328: Master's domesticated little phoenix (END)

That night.

Xia Ling, who was still wondering why she couldn't contact Yuyuan, suddenly felt the abdominal pain unbearable.

A hunch that she was about to give birth suddenly came to her mind.

How, how can it be so fast!

Xia Ling was shocked, but she didn't dare to be careless, so she hurriedly cleaned up and wanted to slip down the mountain quietly while the elders and disciples of the sect were asleep.

Unfortunately, before leaving the yard, he was stopped by a long black shadow.

It was Shen Ye.

Xia Ling was taken aback by him.

In a daze, I couldn't help but whispered: "Big brother, you don't rest in the middle of the night, what are you doing in my yard?!"

However, Shen Ye didn't answer anything.

He struck his hand quickly, and clasped the girl's wrist tightly.

Later, he summoned the sword, took her forcibly, and flew down the mountain.

Seeing this scene, Xia Ling was even more confused and couldn't help asking, "Big brother, where are you taking me?!"

"..."

Shen Ye's shoulders trembled bitterly.

When he opened his mouth, his voice was so hoarse that it was not formed, and it was full of unspeakable pain and determination, "I'm going to fall it! It...cannot stay in your body, let alone give birth to it!"

Xia Ling was shocked when she heard this.

"...You, how did you know..."

She trembled and murmured subconsciously.

But Shen Ye didn't intend to say any more, pursing her thin lips, and moved on.

This made Xia Ling even more frightened.

She couldn't help struggling hard, trying to escape the man's restraint.

It's a pity that his strength, even his cultivation base, is not as good as this big brother.

After struggling like this, he clenched even tighter, and in the end he even used his spiritual power to directly trap her.

In this way, she took her to the unknown distance...

As for what happened afterwards, no one knew anymore.

Because these two disappeared in the middle of the night for no reason, they never appeared in the sight of anyone again.

Naturally, Xuanfeng also sent his disciples to look around, but they all found nothing.

There are rumors among the disciples.

One said that the senior brother and the sixth senior sister had mutual affection, both eloped, and went away as a fairy happily.

The second said that the senior brother could not love the sixth senior sister, and then turned to hate, so he agreed to fight to the death in the middle of the night, and finally both died suddenly and died.

In short, there is still no way to know who is right and who is wrong.

...

but,

The fact that a phoenix succeeded in Nirvana in the back mountain of Xuan Tianzong quickly spread to every corner of the world of immortality.

Since then, immortals from all the big sects have come to congratulate Xuantianzong on the occasion of the heavenly surrender, and they also said that they should see the legendary little phoenix for everything, and feel auspicious.

Facing the sincere request of the various sects, the soft-hearted Xuanfeng Lao Xianzun was naturally unable to shirk it.

Ever since, more and more Great Immortals came to Qingyue Valley in the back mountain of Xuantianzong admiringly.

Either cheekily stepped forward to visit, or shyly hid behind the big tree and watched.

Whether it's seeing Xiang Xing helping Duck and Duck drying tea leaves at the door, or seeing Xiao Fei Chuo squatting on the roof and taking a nap in the sun.

These old men and old ladies, uncles and aunts, all left with satisfaction after being sprouted with blood from that little guy.

So Xiang Xing began to wonder whether this place is still a forbidden place...

Finally one day, Gong Xuan became more and more intolerable.

He angrily rushed to the main peak of Xuantian, which had not been returned for thousands of years, and after swearing at Xuanfeng, he took Xiang Xing and Duck Duck directly to the people, left the small bamboo house in Qingyue Valley, and wandered around the world. .

Of course, these two couples didn't play the missing thing directly like Senior Brother and Six Senior Sister.

Rather, he is rampant and domineering in the world of immortal cultivation in an unusually high-profile manner...

Later, Xiang Xing gave birth to a pink and lovely phoenix egg during the trip.

The little guy thought it was new.

Nonsense, she lay eggs for the first time!

Since then, from then on, Xiang Xing has never left his hand, holding it while shopping, holding it while eating, sleeping while holding it, even when he is with Gong Xuan, Yue Qingqing, and me.

He almost turned himself into a kangaroo and put the egg in the belly bag.

Finally one day, Gong Xuanyue couldn't bear it again.

He chose a dark and windy night for a month, and blocked the little guy who clung to the egg and didn't let go.

——With an unusually gentle smile, he directly took out an egg bag made of red brocade.

"Daughter-in-law, if you hold him every day, your hands will be sore."

The man coaxed softly, and finally coaxed the egg in the little guy's hand, and carefully put it into the egg bag.

then.

He actually carried the egg on his back!

Afterwards, raising his signature, with a casual smile, raised his eyebrows towards Xiang Xing in the circle.

"This egg, the deity has been confiscated! From today, it will take a hundred hugs or a hundred kisses to get another chance to hold the egg~ you know?"

"..."

...

——

[~End of the plane~Made outside~]