Chapter 316: Master's domesticated little phoenix (43-44)

"That's it, we are in the southern suburbs of Wuji Village. Recently, a haunting monster has arrived. The monster is very powerful. The Wuji sect sent two teams of inner disciples to the past and failed to surrender it."

"No, just a few days ago, Fei Nan Shangxian, the big disciple under the seat of the head of Wuyuan Xianzun, the big brother of the Promise Sect, left. I personally brought the elite disciples and killed them~"

"Speaking of us, Fei Nan went to the immortal, that is a well-known big figure in the world of immortality, and besides the five sons of Xuan Tianzong's'Yejingchunshankong' and Xia Lingjinxian, one of the most outstanding spiritual cultivation of the young school. !"

The eldest brother who sells meat buns on the side also interjected with a smile, "Maybe after our Passive Immortal has risen, the next head of the Promise Sect will be him~"

"That's it, thank you for your advice."

Gong Xuan faintly smiled, and bought a few buns for the two little guys who had just finished eating the big pancakes and drooling while looking at the big meat buns on the side, and then left with them.

Of course, a few people just pretended to pass the village, but they quietly followed the energetic Fei Nan and his party and came to a farmland on the southern outskirts of Wuji Village.

I saw that the few people were slowly landing from the sky above the farmland, before an old man who was waiting.

Seeing Fei Nan and his party coming from afar, the old man immediately beamed his eyes and greeted him excitedly.

"Fei Nan Shangxian, you are finally here!...Our Wuji Village is finally saved!!"

The old man said, as if excited to the depths, his legs were soft, and he almost fell to his knees in front of Feinan.

The young Lingxiu hurriedly stretched out his hands and helped him up.

With a gentle expression: "Cun Chief Wu, don't do this. It's our Promise sect to cast down demons and eliminate demons and protect the people. We don't need to thank you like this!"

"You should take me quickly to the dormant place of the monster, and wait until the immortal surrenders the monster."

"Okay, okay!"

The head of Village Wu nodded repeatedly and made a please gesture, "Everyone, please come with the old man!"

The group turned around and gradually left the farmland.

Seeing this scene, the same Xiang Xing that Gong Xuanyue was observing in the dark had his head crooked, and his eyes were blinking softly.

She took a bite of the meat bun, and while eating, she asked the man beside her vaguely.

"Ayue, don't they all seem to be spiritually cultivating... Hmm... why should a mortal grandfather lead the way to the monster?"

If you just pinch it, you can figure it out.

Moreover, as we all know, ordinary human beings are bound to be contaminated with demonic energy when they come into contact with monsters. If they can't be cured, they will definitely die.

It was too risky to let the village chief take it directly.

Unexpectedly, Gong Xuanyue narrowed his dark purple eyes lightly and smiled faintly.

"He will take it with him, naturally for his own reasons."

As the man said, he suddenly picked up the girl beside him and held it in his arms.

After muttering a word in her mouth, after blessing her with a magic spell with celestial power, she thought about it again.

As if he didn't have enough preparation, he frowned slightly.