Chapter 351: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (45-46)

"My wife, come back to my senses, get out of the car."

She felt a slight tap on the melon seeds on her little head, and she was relieved.

After smashing the mango Oulei in his hand, the little guy blinked softly for a while, and finally caught up with the man's hand extended from the door, and let him pull himself out of the car.

However, Wu Chen did not immediately take her to the marriage registry.

Instead, he took that little hand and walked to the square directly in front of the registration office.

Walked to a fountain with a cross-necked swan, very suitable for the scene.

After he stood still very solemnly, he suddenly took out the account book of Xiang Xing's family from his pocket.

Tucked into the hands of the little guy.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing was a little surprised.

But he felt that the man suddenly leaned down slightly and kissed the white and pierced forehead.

Afterwards, he leaned to her ear again, her voice hoarse.

"My wife, now you have both household registration books. You have the final say if you want to get the certificate."

He smiled faintly, with unspeakable seriousness in his words, "As long as you are willing to marry me, we will go in and get married."

"..."

Xiang Xing was silent for a moment.

She tilted her head and thought for a while.

However, he faintly moistened the corners of his lips, and he pressed his whole body into the man's arms.

The ear is also attached to his left atrium.

Upon seeing this, Wu Chen was a little startled.

But the little soft head in his arms licked it lightly.

Then he whispered softly, "Of course I would."

When Xiang Xing's voice fell, he pressed his ears closer.

Until she heard the steady and gentle heartbeat, after she spoke, it suddenly changed into a violent and wild beating.

The little guy breathed a sigh of relief.

He has feelings.

Well, that's enough.

Thinking about it, she suddenly stood on tiptoe and took a big mouthful on the cheek of the man who was a little bit astonished.

The pink lips immediately opened up with a sweet smile like honey.

"Then, let's get the certificate."

...

Here, the two of them held hands and walked slowly into the registration office.

As everyone knows, in a corner not far away, a pair of chilly eyes are staring at the pair of back figures.

...

Qinghe Hot Spring Resort, in a special suite.

The old man lying flat on the bed with a ventilator, after listening to the report of the man by the bed, his old muddy eyes suddenly stared.

The instrument on the side suddenly sounded a harsh alarm.

The middle-aged man was so scared that he quickly took out a talisman, and after chanting, he slammed it on the old man's chest.