228:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 57-58

"Humph!"

Knowing that he was pushing himself apart, Bai Fu clenched his powder fist angrily, but dropped it unbearably.

I had to hug my chest, grunt hard at my brother, and left the office angrily.

"...So, what happened?"

Watching the fading Liying outside the door, until she walked out of her sight, Mu Feng retracted her mind, smiled and pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Inadvertently, he glanced at the little guy who was hiding behind Bai Si, with only half of his head exposed, and raised his brow slightly, "If she is sick, it is more efficient to go to the hospital for treatment?"

"Her disease can only be cured by surgical instruments without lifting it."

Beth laughed, the corners of his eyes drooping slightly.

The faint expression of helplessness made Mu Feng a little stunned.

It was the first time that he saw the word helpless from the heir of the Bai family who could call the wind and the rain.

Curious.

"...It turns out that the Space Alliance has such big ambitions."

Hearing that Beth had clarified the whole story, Mu Feng nodded, looking down and thinking.

But he chuckled and spread his arms, "But, as Fufu said, I haven't had a scalpel for three years. Are you afraid that your little girl will encounter the slightest unknown situation?"

"If you haven't held a scalpel for three years, you won't have those thin calluses on your hands, let alone the various wrinkles that appear due to habitual overwashing of your hands."

Beth retorted him lightly.

He paused, then straightened up again, his eyes more sincere and solemn.

"Brother-in-law, no one else can help me except you."

"...It's really an honor for my brother-in-law to hear what your young master Bai said."

Hearing this, Mu Feng couldn't help laughing again and again.

In the end, he picked up the suit hung on the back of the chair, stood up, and walked out of the desk.

"Then come with me."

ten minutes later.

The two followed Mu Feng, across most of the city, and came to the foot of an undeveloped mountain on the outskirts of the city.

The car drove up along the winding mountain road, and after a while, it came to a small research institute that looked rather decent and hidden in the depths of the mountain.

"You are quite thoughtful about your old profession."

Seeing this scene, Beth couldn't help raising his eyebrows and teasing freely.

"Don't think about it too easily, your brother-in-law, I never thought it could be used on humans."

Mu Fengqing shrugged, and then strode to the door, identifying his iris.

Soon, the door of the small research institute slowly opened.

Xiang Xing and Bai Si glanced at each other and couldn't help keeping up with Mu Feng's footsteps.

Don't look at the exterior of this research institute. When the two of them walked in, they were surprised that there was a lot of space inside.