Chapter 346: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (35-36)

Xiang Xing suddenly realized that Wu Chen's voice at this moment seemed to be flowing from a clear spring.

It magically calmed her down, and stopped paying attention to the rest of her ears.

He closed his soft eyes quickly, and listened carefully to his intermittent formula.

After that, he read it out immediately.

The moment the mantra was finished, the little guy suddenly felt that this space was distorted by an invisible force.

Ballroom, guests, Luo Qingya, painting boy...

Even Zhu Yuan turned into a weird whirlpool.

Soon, it all turned into darkness.

Only the man’s tight hug with a sense of security still acts on her body, making her extremely at ease...

...

When she opened her soft eyes again, she only found herself lying on Wu Chen’s bed again...

Wu Chen sat quietly by the bed with his back facing her.

He took off his shirt and was shirtless, bandaging his right arm.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing was suddenly startled.

I couldn't help but sit up straight and exclaimed: "Boss, your injury...couldn't be the one shot by Zhu Yuan?!"

Isn't it?

That's a dream...

"..."

I saw Wu Chen's back stiffened.

After a while, he sneered lowly and nodded slightly, "Otherwise?"

Then, without waiting for Xiang Xing to react, he continued to speak, "Sorry, I entered your dream without your permission."

Even though she was shot by Zhu Yu'an in that dream, she would not suffer any substantial harm.

At most, it was regarded as a nightmare and woke up.

However, even though she watched her being pointed at by a gun in her dream, Wu Chen felt that her heart seemed to be severely grasped.

Even in a dream, he couldn't hurt her.

Thinking of this, the man's light gray delicate eyes suddenly stained with a touch of extreme coldness.

But he was suddenly dispelled by the soft and waxy questioning sound behind him.

"...Boss, what kind of psychic skills are you?"

Xiang Xing tilted his head and thought for a long time, but he didn't find such a skill in all psychic arts.

Can enter other people's dreams.

Moreover, the main body went in.

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help raising his little hand and rubbing his head.

Well.

She has a big brain, can she pretend to be such a big man?

"..."

Wu Chen was speechless for a moment.

But when he cut the gauze and stuck it, he suddenly turned back and forced Xiang Xing to the wall on the other side of the big bed.

Seeing him suddenly approached, the tightly squinted light gray eyes pressed quickly, and the slender lashes seemed to be able to sweep her lashes.

Immediately afterwards, she only heard the man's hoarse voice, and said solemnly.