Chapter 394: The Boss's Little Mermaid (65-66)

The beautiful fishes will not be mentioned for the time being.

She is familiar with these great white sharks.

Isn't it the few deadly sharks that the original master sister was making a living in the deep sea!

And this group of overlords in the sea, even though they looked reluctant, they still obediently followed the instructions of the two mermaid brothers and performed various swimming poses.

While she was surprised to see Xiang Xing again and again, she suddenly realized that this group of fish gradually became four big characters——

happy Birthday.

happy Birthday? ?

A big question mark popped out of the little guy with his stomach full and his head.

Who is celebrating his birthday today?

Seeing the little girl's face covered in circles, Jin Xian couldn't help covering her mouth and let out a little laugh.

Turning back to her, squatted gently, and wrapped her little hand tightly into the warm palm.

"Girl, you may not know that today is your birthday...No, it's the day of breaking the shell."

The man's scarlet lips pursed, and the eyes that shone like obsidian were full of intense dark colors.

"Dad told me that on this day eighteen years ago, you were hatched out of the eggshell under his scrambling care."

"I really have to thank him."

Jin Xian smiled and shook his head, showing a little helplessness in his eyes.

Really, when the old man talked about the experience of hatching eggs, he was scared several times and almost had a heart attack.

A little careless, he might not meet her now.

Thinking about it, the man pressed his thin lips lightly, and his palms could not help clenching again.

As for Xiang Xing, it took a long time before he was relieved from the astonishment.

She really didn't know the date of the original lady's broken shell, after all, it was not written in the plot.

Since Jin Xian said yes, and he looks more excited than her, let him go~

Anyway, she herself didn't know what day her birthday was.

Every time the birthday of the original master’s sister is celebrated, it is also based on happiness.

Otherwise~

Just be happy.

After thinking about it, the little guy suddenly evoked a sweet smile like honey, and leaned down slightly.

Just on the man's wet forehead, he took a big sip~

"Brother Jin Xian, thank you~"

"...Why always say thank you,"

Jin Xian smiled, pretending to be a little angry, and gave her a light look.

Suddenly he raised his hand again, squeezed the soft face like glutinous rice dumplings, and deliberately lowered his voice, "It's all about old couples, they are so good."

"what?"

Xiang Xing was dumbfounded by what he said, and his soft eyes blinked.

But he frowned again, his little head tilted, "What, we are not married yet, I am not your old wife."