Chapter 371: The Boss's Little Mermaid (19-20)

He pursed his thin lips lightly, and groaned.

His eyes swayed, and he casted his eyes on the slender legs again.

Mind moved slightly, and slowly stretched out his hand, gently covering it.

"...?"

Xiang Xing was a little surprised at his sudden behavior.

But the slight warmth from the fingertips made her feel a little attached inexplicably.

He didn't say anything, just tilted his head curiously, watching Jin Xian's behavior quietly.

The man closed his eyes slightly, his shoulders rose and fell, and he seemed to take a deep breath.

Opening his eyes again, there was only a bottomless silence in the thick ink-like eyes.

At this moment, his hands moved lightly.

As if looking for acupuncture points, he pressed the legs with moderate strength.

And every time he presses a specific place, Xiang Xing will feel a slight pain in the corresponding position.

The pain made her frown frequently, she couldn't help hissing and taking a breath.

After receiving her feedback, the man seemed even more surprised and moved on to the next position.

Ever since, he just pressed those legs again.

Then, slowly turning his face to the side, his eyes were serious: "You have no problem with your legs, at least, not on walking."

"...Actually, I think so too."

Xiang Xing blinked softly, then smiled helplessly.

She thought about it for a while, and simply moved her body and put her legs on the ground.

After landing, the little guy gritted his teeth slightly and couldn't help supporting the beach chair with his hands, and tried to stand up.

It's a pity that she didn't even take half a step, and the weakness on her legs caused Xiang Xing's body to shake, and her center of gravity toppled aside unsteadily.

Seeing this scene, Jin Xian could not help being taken aback.

"Be careful!"

He shouted, stood up instantly, and when the little guy fell to the ground, he firmly took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

After that, she quickly helped her back to the beach chair and sat down.

"Sorry, I don't think I should say that."

Jin Xian lowered her delicate eyes apologetically, and couldn't help reaching out subconsciously, trying to lift her legs to help her lie down again.

At the tangible moment, the man suddenly felt that his legs were struggling with resistance.

He paused and raised his eyes in a bit of astonishment.

But he met a pair of bright and soft eyes that were full of surprises and smiled.

"Brother Jin Xian, it's amazing!"

The man saw Xiang Xing not only showing no pain, but instead pointing at his legs excitedly, and whispered to him, "Just now, I can actually stand up! I've grown so big, the first time I can. Stand up!"

"……what?"

Jin Xian didn't understand for a while.

However, the little guy suddenly stretched out his hands to him expectantly.