Chapter 382: The Boss's Little Mermaid (41-42)

Coincidentally, at this moment.

Xiang Xing suddenly felt a sudden sound in his mind, the rapid alarm sound from the GPS map system hidden in the background and fully standby.

She was even caught off guard by the loud noise in her head, which made the whole fish tremble uncontrollably.

Immediately, he was noticed by the man holding his shoulder, and couldn't help but ask softly: "Girl, what's the matter with you?"

"……nothing."

The little guy shook his little head quickly.

It turned on the GPS system secretly.

Be good.

On the map, there is no black spot that represents the approach of hostile forces!

So, why did it call the police...

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly felt a little uneasy.

Can’t help asking about ducks and mussels directly in my mind, [Duck, how could this be? ]

[Rong Wo Kangkang! ]

Ya Ya also thought it was a little weird, and quickly twisted the duck's **** and got into the GPS system.

After investigating it for a while, it seemed to have found something extraordinary, quacked, fluttered its wings from the map, and flew out.

[What a hell! ]

Ducky spit out strangely, and immediately waved its duckling wings, zooming in and zooming in on the GPS map.

Until the picture was fixed in the second-level underground garage of the hospital, Xiang Xing saw only the small pointy tip of the duck's wings, which suddenly pointed to a blank spot in the picture.

[Axing, look at this! ]

[what? ]

The little guy froze for a while, couldn't help blinking his eyes vigorously, and looked at him carefully.

Only then did I vaguely see that where the pointed wings were pointing, there seemed to be a small transparent spot that looked like a water stain, which was slowly moving.

She saw a question mark on her face, [Your map was flooded, did you call the police? ]

[...If only the water gets in, that's fine! ]

Ya Ya is a bit depressed.

But I still try my best to explain, [You know, all the characters in the plot, in my GPS positioning system, will be assigned a corresponding color according to different attributes for us, as his reference in the map. . ]

[Then the question arises. ]

As he said, Ya Ya hugged the duck breast, and the duck's face suddenly became very dignified.

[Think about it, at this point, why is there no color...even transparent? Besides, I still can't see any information about him? ]

[...]

Xiang Xing blinked his eyes obediently and thought about it seriously.

Thinking about it, she suddenly felt a flash of light in her mind.

I can't help but blurt out subconsciously, [Could it be that this person doesn't belong to this world, isn't it the plot character here? ]

She was shocked when she said this.

His eyes became more and more restless.

A long time ago, when she just bound the blessing system of Ya Ya, Ya Ya had said.