Chapter 329: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (1-2)

In July, Qinghe City.

In a high-end office building in the downtown business district.

In a small meeting room on a certain floor, a man and a woman are sitting opposite each other.

The man's delicate peach eyes drooped slightly, looking at a resume in his hand.

The exquisite and lovely girl directly opposite him, her pink lips lightly pursed, and looked at him cautiously.

I saw this man wearing a silver-gray, specially tailored handmade suit.

Appropriate and submissive, it sets off his perfect long figure like a male model.

The slender legs are also leisurely overlapping under the table.

Ying's handsome face, like a sculpture, has a perfect and delicate outline.

However, his face is always stern, unsmiling, and vaguely daunting.

After a long silence.

The man finally put down his resume, clenched his hands into fists, and leaned on the table casually.

The eyes were slightly raised, and the delicate face of the girl in front of him was reflected in the dark gray pupils.

Then, he spoke indifferently.

"Xing Xing."

"Yes."

"21 years old, graduated in business administration, fresh graduate."

"right."

"Do you know what position we hired."

"Yes, assistant."

"We hired no ordinary assistants."

"I know, it's a psionic assistant who specializes in investigating certain unexplainable mysterious events."

"……Oh?"

Hearing this, the man in front of him was taken aback, his gaze looking at her deeper.

After a while, he faintly curled his lips and sneered slightly, "Please answer me truthfully, you went to popular science to apply for a job, and you are really competent."

He paused and continued to add, "I hope you can tell the truth, after all... we have a way to investigate clearly."

"..."

Suddenly the girl fell silent, blinked her soft eyes twice, and stared at the man suddenly.

At the end, he curled his lips and smiled faintly.

The onion-like fingertips lightly lifted and pointed to the empty man behind.

Ruanluo opened his mouth.

"A boy holding a Persian cat and wearing a junior high school uniform; a mature woman in a big red OL skirt; a husky who looks very different."

The girl's voice fell, and the man, the woman, the cat and the dog named by her silently glanced at each other.

Ok.

Lingshi qualified.

The man in the suit also raised his eyebrows slightly and nodded slightly: "Well, my eyesight is pretty good."

He pondered, and then asked, "Anything else."

"some."

The girl nodded obediently.

Then he bent down and kept carrying out various books and certificates from a big bag at his feet.

A large pile was piled up, forming a hill higher than hers.