Chapter 323: Master's domesticated little phoenix (57-58)

On the other side, the riots of Wujizong rioted all night.

It wasn't until the sky was overwhelming that the man and the little guy slipped back quietly, that the Wuyuan Xianzun and others who had been fighting for the whole night re-subdued the monster and put it back in the prison.

In the follow-up investigation, the old man without source, under Gong Xuanyue's intentional hint, successfully found the clues left by Feinan when he put the talisman paper on the formation that night.

He was shocked inexplicably.

Their best disciple, the next head of their Promise Sect, who had been pre-determined by them, actually had collusion with the Demon Realm!

The impact of this incident was too great. In the end, Fei Nan was punished by Wuyuan Xianzun and punished him to face the wall and think for a hundred years.

But Wujizong didn't want to publicize this scandal, so the old man without source had to take out several jars of aged wine to seal Gong Xuanyue's mouth.

It's a pity that the few people haven't returned to Qingyue Valley. The collusion of genies in this spiritual practice was still spread in the world of cultivating immortals.

All the major cultivating sects were immediately surrounded by grass and trees, and hurriedly investigated and cleared them out, causing a mess of disturbance one after another.

...

Of course, these various incidents did not affect the family in Qingyue Valley.

Under Gong Xuanyue's wonderful hands to rejuvenate, Xiang Xing's two Phoenix Spirit tail feathers were finally brought back perfectly.

The moment she took it back, she suddenly felt that the spiritual aura in her body was more abundant and abundant!

Coupled with the various insights gained from traveling in Waiyun during this period of time, within a few days, the little guy felt like it was almost time.

He couldn't help turning back to the appearance of Xiaofeichuo, and under the man's suggestion, he dived into the real fire of samādhi that he vomited out, hibernating and cultivating.

Waiting for the day of Nirvana.

...

At this time, the Antarctic Mountains are at the junction of gods and demons.

Xia Ling wore a small face and nestled in Mo Zun Yuyuan's arms.

"Recently, our Xuantian Sect has also become more rigorous."

She sighed, and subconsciously stroked her flat abdomen, but she already had a new life, "Yuan, what do you say I should do? What should I do if he is discovered?"

"Then listen to the deity's words and come to my Demon Realm Continent to have a baby."

Yu Yuan touched the girl's cheek affectionately without any worry on her face.

On the contrary, I feel very happy because of this result.

He was worried that he could not keep his woman by his side.

The mistake made by the magic envoy and Fei Nan made his mind by mistake.

Thinking about it, Yu Yuan couldn't help but smile faintly.

But Xia Ling couldn't laugh anymore.

First of all, she has no plans to go to the Demon Realm.

She didn't want to be a demon cultivator who shouted and beaten as a person, and she didn't want to lose five senior brothers and that close spiritual friend.