Chapter 366: The Boss's Little Mermaid (9-10)

At that time, I will be able to discuss with my dad how to properly house this rare species.

Thinking about it, the balance in the man's heart couldn't help tilting down slowly.

After thinking for a while, he finally sighed and nodded slightly.

The voice was light and heavy, "I can't send you back to the sea for now."

"...Brother Jin Xian, do you mean to raise me?"

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing's soft eyes suddenly sparkled.

If you don't send it back to the sea, doesn't it mean you can raise her!

She thought happily, and couldn't help bragging about herself, "I, I am very good at raising! Small fish, small shrimps...I can eat fish feed or tortoise feed!"

"Then, I can... help you with the nursing home! I can be a bodyguard!"

As he said, the little guy looked around.

Seeing an empty shower gel jar thrown in a trash can, she brightened her eyes, and she couldn't help but stretch her small hand over, pulling the trash can over.

After successfully grasping the can of shower gel in her hand, Jin Xian saw that she suddenly raised her brows triumphantly.

"Brother Jin Xian, you are optimistic!"

Xiang Xing lifted her lips confidently.

Immediately afterwards, that seemingly weak and boneless little hand slammed hard.

Just hear a "poof"...

The man suddenly realized that the glass shower gel jar was instantly crushed in the hands of this little girl, and even crushed into powder...

But the palm of her exposed palm was still white and tender, intact, showing no signs of being scratched.

Jin Xian instantly overturned his previous thoughts.

This mermaid might be able to pinch the great white shark to death.

"How! Do I have the potential to be a bodyguard!"

The little new year's goods swayed the fish tail excitedly, shooting out a lot of water and bubbles.

The little face is filled with the words "raise me quickly, and you will not suffer, you will not be fooled"...

Seeing the man is a bit helpless.

Apart from anything else, she didn't seem to realize that with her tail, it seemed that she couldn't walk on land.

Then how can I look at the nursing home as a bodyguard?

...

But that's all.

He said he wanted to keep her, after all.

Thinking about it, Jin Xian suddenly smiled lightly.

He shook his head towards Xiang Xing: "I don't lack bodyguards, you just need to be obedient."

He thought for a while and added, "My father is a marine biologist. When he wakes up, we will discuss where you are going in the future. What do you think?"

"I have no problem!"

Xiang Xing nodded immediately.

In any case, stay for now!

"Well, let's do this first."

As Jin Xian said, he stood up slowly.

Subconsciously raised his hand, squeezed his head that had become a little sleepy.