Chapter 256: Picked up a cute Corgi (41-42)

"Oh, you deserve to be a professor who specializes in zoology research, so insightful..."

Hearing Conai's compliment, Mrs. Xu couldn't help raising her brows triumphantly, covering her mouth with a laugh.

In the next second, his fat arm was slapped severely by his husband.

"Didn't I tell you not to wear this scarf!"

He grabbed his fat face and complained angrily about his wife, "We are also members of the Animal Protection League anyway, can you pay attention to your identity? This thing is not something that our identity can wear!"

"...Is there anything you can't wear faux fur! Shouldn't we set an example and take the lead in demonstrating wearing faux fur!"

Mrs. Xu rubbed her painful hand and glanced at her strangely.

baffling!

She thought about it, then snorted again and yelled angrily, "Besides, this is the trophy I snatched back from that little vixen. I won't wear it. Could you give it to the next little vixen?"

"you!……"

Vice President Xu was speechless for a while by her.

But he could only sigh helplessly, and said no more.

Whether this piece of fur is artificial or not, he knows best.

Moreover, looking at Professor Na Ke's attitude and tone, he even vaguely felt that the man had seen some clues!

Thinking about it, Vice President Xu felt a headache.

Whether he doesn't cooperate or not.

So as not to cause any major trouble again.

...

What Xiang Xing did not expect was that Conai was very natural and calm throughout the entire evening of the dinner.

It seemed that the change at that moment was just her illusion.

Soon, the dinner came to an end, when all the distinguished guests left.

As the people around him gradually dwindled, Xiang Xing suddenly found that the man beside him was starting to feel something wrong again.

He was holding her hand, becoming more and more stiff and trembling.

The scent of ink and paper on his body quickly dissipated, even faintly revealing a trace of wildness.

She had never smelled this kind of breath on him.

The little guy suddenly realized that something was wrong.

The little head turned quickly, she thought about it, and then she thought about it.

Immediately from the table on the side, he picked up a glass of untouched red wine.

Then, standing up on tiptoe desperately, he delivered the red wine directly to Konai's mouth, and forcibly poured him down.

"...?"

The stimulation of alcohol made the man's strangeness a little more relaxed. He couldn't help but lowered his delicate eyes slightly, and looked at her puzzledly, "Xing'er, what are you doing?"

"You, you drink, you can't drive!"

Xiang Xing yelled solemnly, and then suddenly hugged him by the arm and forcibly dragged him to Fang Ya, who was also about to leave.

Looking at him seriously, there was a hint of eagerness in the words, "Fang Ya, Conai is drinking, can you help him drive and take us back?"

"what?"