Chapter 312: Master's domesticated little phoenix (35-36)

She thought for a while, but finally couldn't hold back, spread her wings and flew into the mansion.

Kicked open the door of my senior sister's boudoir, and shouted into the dark room: "Senior sister is not good!...The Huoyan Mountain is burning again!!"

"……What did you say?!"

Qing Luan, who was lying on the table of the Eight Immortals, drunk drunkly and dreamily drinking, suddenly seemed to wake up instantly, and suddenly sat upright.

Immediately swaying his body, he staggered towards the window sill, and waved a celestial force with his bare hand.

Open the window that was closed by her, impervious to light.

A dazzling red glow suddenly greeted her beautiful eyes through the window lattice.

The eyes that hadn't seen the light for a long time narrowed tightly because of this stimulation.

But he held back, opened it vigorously, and looked out.

Looking at the sky that seemed to be burnt red, and listening to the very familiar voice of Feng Ma faintly coming from his ear, Qing Lu was in a daze for a while, and the pale blue pupils suddenly shrank.

This familiar scene...

Could it be that Hong Yan... is re-Nirvana? !

Thinking of this, Qing Luan couldn't help taking a breath, turned around without hesitation, and ran back into the room.

After tumbling over the cabinet for a while, he took out a large rectangular box wrapped in gold and red brocade, brushed it with his bare hand, and put it in the Qiankun bag in his sleeve.

"Xiaohe, you stay and guard Yaochi, and Senior Sister will return when she goes!"

Anxiously ordered the crane, Qingluan changed his body, suddenly transformed into a beautiful huge blue bird, and flew towards the southern sky...

...

At this time, the sky above the top of Hongyan Mountain.

Hong Yan didn't know how long he hovered and how long he burned.

I don’t know if this is Nirvana or the catastrophe he will suffer after his failure in Nirvana...

However, what is strange is that the flame that ignited this time was completely different from the last time.

Although the surrounding air was incredibly hot, it was a bit unbearable for him.

However, in his body, there was no feeling of pain and discomfort like the last time he failed in Nirvana.

On the contrary, the Dantian Qi Sea, which has been silent for a long time, has become extremely alive because of this, as if it is repetitive.

As a result, the realm in the body has become more and more consolidated, and there are already signs of a breakthrough soon.

Seeing this scene, Hong Yan almost couldn't help but scream.

A bold idea suddenly came to his mind.

Could it be...

This is the real sign of Nirvana rebirth? !

Thinking about it, the circling red phoenix couldn't help opening his eyes and looking down a few times.

Soon I saw the pair of Xianzun Taoists who were standing together, watching him quietly.

I also saw the extremely satisfying color in the eyes of the Qingjun man who was smiling arbitrarily.