Chapter 273: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (11-12)

So here comes the problem.

She hasn't finished her homework, what daily live broadcast...

The little guy feels inexplicably that the hobby of the original host, Miss Sister, is simply torturing.

Ah~

...

I thought so, but when it came time for the live broadcast battle, she silently boarded the official live broadcast platform and watched the live broadcasts of other trainee girls first.

The live broadcast content of this group of little girls is varied.

Training, singing, chatting, beautifying, eating, and even pressing the road...

Xiang Xing looked at the teammates in the live room who were trying hard to canvass votes, and then at his pile of work.

There was a sudden flash of light in my mind.

A bold idea emerged spontaneously.

Seeing that she quickly figured it out, she couldn't help but smile, and moved the workbook to the live camera.

Afterwards, press the start button at the exciting place.

But in an instant, all the fans who were waiting rushed in.

[Oh, star cubs finally started broadcasting! ]

[Not much to say, mom fans hurry up and pick it up! ! ]

[Ten years later, Pastestar finally found the start button, tusk...]

[Who do you mean? If you don’t want to look at it, just go and cook it for you, so you don’t have to be ashamed of the tail of the crane. ]

Just as some fans and viewers were pinched for a second, the others were confounded by Xiang Xing's live broadcast.

In the picture, there is a little princess bedroom in pink and purple, with a girlish heart exploding.

A lovely girl who was as delicate and petite as a white porcelain doll, sat at the desk inexplicably.

Without makeup, she wore a pair of dark chestnut low ponytails that I didn't know if it was fluffy or dusty. She hadn't even changed her school uniform.

It reveals a different kind of youthful vitality.

But in front of her, there was a pile of puzzling books, papers similar to test papers...

However, some sharp-eyed fans took a few close glances, and when they saw the pile of books and papers a little bit, their eyes widened in shock.

[Wait...this...this is the textbook and exercise book for the second year of high school, and there are test papers, right? ]

[Under what circumstances, is Xiang Xing going to give us a live broadcast? ]

[Still rushing homework? ? ]

When a large row of question marks appeared in the barrage, the girl in the live broadcast room suddenly raised her hand and scratched her head, lifted her pink lips to the camera, and smiled sweetly.

"...Eh hey, sorry everyone."

I saw Xiang Xing blinking soft eyes with some embarrassment, and under the tens of thousands of dumbfounded eyes on the other end of the screen, he really picked up a second-year high school practice test...

"I have been busy with schoolwork recently, and there are so many homework. I can't broadcast other things to you... Anyway, it's also a daily live broadcast. You can just watch me do my homework."