Chapter 288: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (41-42)

However, the little guy next to him heard the words, but he suddenly stagnated.

The sweet smile on his face slowly receded.

Feeling the slight tremor of the arm next to him, He Xi paused and looked down subconsciously.

After catching the change in her expression, he couldn't help being taken aback.

He quickly came to his side, leaned down slightly, gently held the girl's slender shoulders, and asked softly: "What's the matter?"

"..."

Xiang Xing lowered his head slightly and bit his pink lip.

After a short pause, he finally sighed heavily, raised his soft eyes, and stared at the beautiful face that was only a few minutes away, with an exquisite and perfect outline.

His voice was weak, "Being with me, does it mean you have to give up something?"

"..."

The young man opened his brown eyes in a daze.

His eyes squinted slightly, he suddenly seemed to realize something, and smiled lightly, "It seems that it is really my old man who invited you to dinner at noon."

"...How do you know someone invited me to dinner."

Hearing this, the little guy couldn't help swallowing.

Does he, he still monitor her!

"My guess."

He Xi raised her eyes.

Looking back at her, she was still gentle as water, and continued to ask in a soft voice, "I will continue to guess whether they have come to thank you, thinking that you saved me who secretly studied design and did not do business, and brought me back to the right track. ."

"...You really didn't install a monitor on me."

The little guy looked shocked.

"Of course there is."

He Xi raised his brows.

Suddenly took off the duck and duck doll, grabbed Xiang Xing's little hand, and placed it on his left atrium.

His eyes were deep and serious, "I put this on you, so I can feel what you see, hear, and feel."

"Moreover, the topic just now is a commonplace talk in our house."

He was laughing again and again.

When Xiang Xing laughed more and more dull and couldn't understand, he suddenly tilted his head and kissed her softly.

With a hoarse voice, "So you are not happy, are you sorry for me?"

"……Well."

The little guy nodded.

He Annian and his wife said that in order to learn design from a master and to test that master’s world-class design institute, He Xi regretted the marriage contract that should have been signed three years ago.

But a few days ago, he suddenly said to He Annian that he likes her, so don't go to the school of design. He wants to go to the business school selected by He Annian, and he wants to marry the Xiang family.

Although this decision accelerated her heart rate several times.

But she still felt that there was some pity.

Give up your dreams...

"Then you look down on me too much."

The dumb voice with a faint smile suddenly interrupted Xiang Xing's thoughts, making her startled, and she couldn't help raising her soft eyes again.