Chapter 202:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 5-6

In the warm sunshine, a tall and handsome man, leading two assistant-like young men, carried a lot of soy milk fritters in his hands, and walked slowly towards the senior morning exercise team.

That exquisite face with perfect outline, enough to make people angry...

It is exactly the same as the photo of Ambassador Xiangfu!

Xiang Xing was surprised secretly.

Ya Ya didn't mean that the probability of meeting her and this ambassador in reality is much smaller than in the game.

——She hasn't seen her in the game yet!

-Ya Ya Guo is really unreliable as always, eh.

The little guy nodded in the old god.

The duck in the game sneezed two big sneezes inexplicably.

"Grandpa, early."

At that time, the man had walked up to Grandpa Zhao, raised his scarlet lips at him, and smiled.

"Hey, you kid..."

Grandpa Zhao smiled, but unceremoniously took it early and distributed it to a group of old men and old ladies.

After the distribution, the old man didn't say much, and he had to eat after he opened the bag.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Xiang Xing who was still standing not far away, looking over at him with a dazed expression.

The old man raised his eyebrows, put down the fritters, smiled and beckoned to her.

"Little girl, have you eaten earlier?"

He laughed heartily and shook the fried dough sticks in his hands, "This is the gold-brand fried dough sticks of the century-old "Dang Tang Ju"! Would you like to try it?"

"……what."

Xiang Xing tilted his head blankly.

Although, she has eaten Xiaolongbao.

However, the peculiar sweet smell of fried dough sticks still drifted into her nose in the breeze.

Successfully evoked the glutton in the stomach.

The little guy couldn't help hesitating.

But he shook his head abruptly, shook his hand with a smirk, and declined, "No, no need Grandpa Zhao, I have already had breakfast..."

As soon as the voice fell, she suddenly felt a gaze projected over.

Baisi pursed her lips and looked at her faintly.

A hint of doubt crossed the delicate dark brown pupils.

However, he recovered quickly, and immediately glanced at one of the special assistants behind him.

"Go and get one more."

"Good master."

The little special assistant hopped out of the central square.

The man paused, but looked back at his old man who was nodding in satisfaction.

Asked softly, "Grandpa, who is she."

"She?"

Grandpa Zhao's eyes flickered for a few minutes, then he smiled narrowly, and said, "The little girl is called Xiang Xing. She is a new member of our senior morning exercise team from today, remember?"

The implication is that I have to prepare her share sooner in the future.

Bai Si naturally understood the meaning of this sentence, raised his brows, and nodded with a faint smile: "Remember."