Chapter 247: Picked up a cute Corgi (23-24)

However, before the voice fell, her hand was gently held by the man and pressed down.

"You don't have to think about my wallet, huh?"

Seeing her tangled little look, Conai shook his head and smiled helplessly.

Raising his hand, patted the slender shoulder lightly, softly comforting.

"Buy whatever you want, don't restrain yourself."

While speaking, Xiang Xing saw his expression change slightly.

The water-blue pupils were dyed with a faint tinge of shadowy birds.

The slightly dumb voice also darkened a bit.

"After all, human beings are unrestrained creatures."

A moment of coldness flashed between the words, which made the little guy's back chill and trembled twice even under the scorching sun.

She suddenly felt that there were many deep things hidden in the heart of this big white wolf.

Perhaps, his true appearance is not as meek as she is right now.

Perhaps, the faint **** smell of him in the middle of the night is his true color.

Thinking of this, Xiang Xing couldn't help being serious.

Ok.

She must secretly know what bad things he was going to do at night.

"Okay, don't think about some of it."

In a daze, Conai regained the gentleness and softness he had in the past, and knocked the little furry head in a slight anguish.

Immediately he straightened up, and couldn't help but drag Xiang Xing directly into the shopping center.

...

Even though Professor Ke University gave a lot of tactics, Xiang Xing still felt a little wrong.

Wandering in the shopping mall for a while, picking and choosing, trying hard to find excuses.

"This is not pretty..."

"That's too big, I'm not that fat..."

"This family already has it..."

"this……"

"Stop this and that."

Listening to her evasive words, the man beside her finally showed a faint unpleasant color.

"It seems that I do make you very insecure financially."

Conai sighed quietly.

Simply take care of the little guy's selection process, and drag her from the first floor to the fifth floor, and then to the second basement.

As long as you see the right one, regardless of Xiang Xing's hesitation, swipe your card to pay.

Gradually, the little guy got another bag after another.

Seeing the tall figure who was more involved than her strolling around, she couldn't help spreading her arms helplessly.

Men are really more blind than women.

...

But forget it.

He is happy.

After thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly felt a lot more relaxed in his heart.

The corners of Ying Fen's lips immediately evoked a faint smile, and she jumped over, hugging the man's arm.

"I want to choose by myself!"