Chapter 345: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (33-34)

But his face looks exactly like Mr. Murongye's!

Seeing this scene, the little guy couldn't help but his eyes widened in surprise.

You know, she had just seen Murongye who looked like a little doll just ten years after this scene.

Is this person still going through?

Xiang Xing tilted his head and thought for a long time.

The frowning brow eased again.

Well.

Maybe this is Murong Ye's father or relatives, maybe.

but……

What is he painting?

Thinking about it, the little guy took two steps forward and looked at the drawing board in the little boy's hand.

But I saw an even more amazing scene.

He is naturally Luo Qingya on the painting stage.

It's just that Luo Qingya, head, limbs, and even torso in his paintings...

They are all like lotus root festivals, painted separately.

At first glance, this painting looks a little weird, but on the top of each torso, he has marked extremely precise dimensions.

No matter how you look at it, it looks like a—

The design of the doll?

The thought that suddenly jumped out made Xiang Xing startled again.

An ominous premonition gradually emerged in his heart.

Therefore, there really are puppets.

And this puppet was designed and made by this young boy who is 80% a member of the Murong family.

That's why the descendants of Murong's family will hear Luo Qingya's midnight singing...?

Thinking of the end, Xiang Xing still held a trace of skepticism.

But it doesn't make sense.

Can't think of a clue to the left and right, and can't wake up from this dream, the little guy has to squat by the boy and watch her continue to paint.

Until Luo Qingya finished singing on stage, she bowed deeply to the audience.

Then, the graceful voice that was sultry like mellow wine, he spoke leisurely.

"Everyone, I'm sorry, Qingya wants to announce something tonight."

Luo Qingya said, suddenly raised his hand and snapped his fingers, motioning the band behind to stop playing.

Soon, the audience also calmed down, looking suspiciously at the beauties on the stage.

She smiled relievedly as if she had made some determination.

He bowed deeply to the audience.

"Perhaps, it was very sudden, but Qingya decided to tell everyone tonight...tonight is the last night Qingya spent on the stage."

"Qingya, I'm going to retire."

She spit out these words leisurely.

His face was filled with a light of extremely happiness, and a touch of strong love that could not be concealed as hard as he could.

Xiang Xing couldn't help thinking of the story Jiang Yang had told.

The singing girl floating in the dust, fell in love with the big warlord who was on the side, determined to retreat and stay with him.