Chapter 301: Master's domesticated little phoenix (13-14)

And Gong Xuanyue at this moment was obviously sober.

Thinking of this, the little guy couldn't help raising his little head in a slight surprise, and glanced at the delicately contoured jaw.

But at the same time, the man lowered his eyes.

Meets her eyes.

There was indeed no hazy color in the purple dragon crystal-like eyes.

"Shhh..."

Xiang Xing saw him lift his slender fingertips lightly, put them in front of his **** scarlet lips, and made a silent gesture.

Shen dumb murmured, "You will be obedient for a while, don't talk, watch the deity perform, eh?"

"……Ok."

The little guy nodded his head obediently.

Later, I saw the man smile, and the hand originally placed on his lips suddenly covered her back.

It urges a light golden spiritual power to completely envelop that fat body...

Soon, Xiang Xing suddenly experienced some strange changes.

I saw her body suddenly became bigger and longer.

The coat color has gradually faded from the golden red color before and turned into the color of pure gold.

Two long and beautiful tail feathers were transformed out of thin air...

"Well, it's almost there."

Seeing that his own masterpiece that had changed and was different at first glance, Gong Xuan smiled triumphantly and nodded lightly.

After that, he sent the golden little phoenix to stand on his shoulders.

The side face subconsciously, and affectionately nudged the soft feather.

Then he let out a sigh of relief, turned around, reopened the door and walked out.

Back to those people.

"Here, this is the phoenix of the deity."

The man tilted his head and showed the little guy on his shoulders.

Seeing Shen Ye's five senior brothers were all taken aback.

Can't help but glance at each other silently.

its not right.

The little phoenix picked up by Little Junior Sister didn't look like this.

That little phoenix just broke its shell, it was much smaller than this, and its coat color was different.

Moreover, the tail feathers of that one have already lost two.

This one looked...obviously intact, and it was a phoenix that was about to reach adulthood.

"...Big brother, did you say that the younger sister had misunderstood and admitted wrong before..."

The fourth youngest Shen Shan couldn't hold back, he leaned to Shen Ye's ear and asked lowly.

However, even though his voice was already very soft, he was still heard clearly by a certain uncle with the tip of his ears.

"Oh huh, so you misheard and admitted wrong, right?"

Gong Xuan laughed arbitrarily, and said directly without concealment.

As if suddenly thinking of something, Fu raised his hand and patted his head gently.

"Oh, yes, this deity remembered... Your phoenix cub's hair is about to fall out, so naturally it won't be my perfect and cute little star~"

When the voice fell, the five brothers immediately received a pair of secretly rolled eyes from their junior sister.