Chapter 320: Master's domesticated little phoenix (51-52)

Gong Xuanyue's face was not red, and his heart was not beating. "As a result, I saw that your disciple was attacked by a monster! That deity will naturally see the injustice, draw a sword to help~"

"After that, he accidentally took the monster back."

As the man said, he suddenly stretched his hands into his sleeves, took out the black egg that was still bound by golden rope from Qiankun's bag, and gleamed towards Wuyuan.

Seriously, "Hey, do you inspect the goods without source?"

"..."

Passive and depressed for a while.

After a pause, he still ordered the disciples around him to take the black egg and take a closer look.

——The demon energy here seems to be the evil demon fog that has haunted the surrounding area of ​​Wuji Village for a long time.

Thinking about it, Wuyuan couldn't help looking at Feinan who was standing beside him.

Shen Ran asked, "Nan'er, really did your Uncle Xuanyue rescue all of you?"

"..."

Although Fei Nan didn't want to admit it, there were so many people present at the time, and even the people of Wuji Village were watching. He was really good at talking nonsense.

It could only be an arched hand and nodded quickly, "Yes, Master, that monster... was indeed the surrender of Master Xuanyue, and he also saved the lives of the disciples and the disciples."

"……I see."

Seeing that my favorite disciple said so, there was nothing to say without the source.

After thinking about it, I can only look at Gong Xuanyue again, and the corners of his stiff mouth forcibly pull out an extremely ugly dry smile, "Then, I would like to thank Xuanyue for your action and help me Wujizong a big favor!"

"Hahaha~ It's a trivial matter, I have nothing to worry about!"

Gong Xuanyue still laughed wildly and recklessly.

In the end, the conversation changed, "You don’t have to give away the gifts your disciple said, as long as you can make room for the deity in your Promise Sect, and let the deity stay with the Taoist companion for a night, It's done~"

"What do you think, passive?"

The man paused, then he patted his chest suddenly, adding sincerely on his face.

"The deity promises to stay only one night before leaving, and will never drink a drop of your Wujizong wine, otherwise, I will be struck by thunder, and I will cross the robbery in advance~"

"..."

It's a pity that even though this has been said, the people of Wujizong still don't believe it.

They couldn't count the number of times Gong Xuanyue was a person and turned back!

What do you say to swear... swear or something, you can only trick the cute dazed little fellow beside him!

However, at this moment.

The little guy who was dumbfounded in everyone's eyes, but after thinking for a while, suddenly took two big steps and stepped forward.

Then he raised his delicate little hand, and gleamed at Wuyuan Xianzun, revealing the imprint of the imprisonment technique in his palm.

"Master, you can believe what A Yue said."

She saw her head crooked, her lips curled around her lips, she said softly and earnestly, "This is the imprisonment technique of A Yue's'no drinking'. If he drank alcohol, it would really be thunderous."