225:The rich woman and the follower of the Great God Family 51-52

"Isn't they who implanted the chip? I don't know."

Ya Ya followed with a sigh and swept his wings.

A piece of information flew out from the black spot that represented Mo An and appeared in front of the little guy.

Following Ya Ya's words, it opened automatically.

"This is the biggest secret of the Space Alliance-the data infection aggression plan."

Ya Ya conjured himself a doctor hat that he hadn’t seen for a long time, and said, “Simply put, it is to use the hand of a human who has been implanted with a chip to invade all the artificial intelligences and manipulate them. ."

"And this kind of program comes with a reptile that infects the virus, and can carry out a spreading infection based on the ability of the individual AI... In this way, it may really achieve their goal of controlling the AI ​​intelligence of the entire interstellar."

As he said, Ya Ya suddenly pointed to a certain page of the information.

"However, there are still a lot of immature aspects of this plan, so they originally planned to observe you for a few more years before proceeding."

"But in this situation, if I'm not mistaken, it should be your relationship with Bais, which finally brought Mo An's panic to a critical point."

"He felt that his plan had changed, so he started the program of the chip in your body five minutes ago and decided to start with the Bai family first."

"Even if the plan can't be completed, killing people, destroying corpses, etc., should still be feasible..."

After speaking, Ya Ya sighed heavily.

Xiang Xing and Xiao Hei had long listened to their faces dull.

Fortunately, I tried my best to understand it.

Simply put, the Space Alliance has ambitions and wants to conquer the world by manipulating AI.

Moreover, what they have to deal directly with now is the Bai family.

It's Beth.

Thinking of this, Xiang Xing suddenly stood up and stared at Bai Si's bedroom door solemnly.

"We have to notify Beth of this matter as soon as possible."

As she said, she stepped straight forward and ran upstairs.

He knocked on Baisi's door and shouted nervously, "Brother Bais, Brother Bais!"

...

Unfortunately, her hands were sore after the knock, but there was no response on the other side of the door.

"...He's not still in the game, is he offline?"

Ya Ya shook his ass, walked to Xiang Xing's side silently, reminding.

"what……"

Hearing this, the little guy couldn't help lowering his shoulders in annoyance.

With a thud, the little forehead slammed directly on the door, her face bulging.

Urging her to go offline, but she didn't go offline.

...

correct!

She can ask the housekeeper uncle, and Bai Fu to open the door, right?

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing straightened up suddenly and turned around subconsciously.

"Save it, there is no one in this house."

As if seeing what she wanted to do, Duck Duck sighed, and Duck's wings spread helplessly, "On my map, there are only two humans, you and Bai Si."