227:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 55-56

"This is too unrealistic."

Beth shook his head decisively.

With a light sigh, the delicate eyes closed slightly, "In this country surrounded by high intelligence... or even this entire planet, if you want to completely break away from smart devices, you can only cut off from the world."

"Even if it is isolated from the world, it is only a temporary solution."

The man held up Xiang Xing's little hand again, and stared coldly at the tiny chip that was still flashing with blue light.

He stared in deep thought for a while, then rolled his eyes again, looking at the girl who was tilting his head and looking at him.

Seriously, "Now, either let me use a decompiler to invade the chip and destroy it; or I will directly operate and take out all the chips on your body."

"But if the program here is the same as the one that hacked into your smart device, then it must also have a self-destruct function."

As he said, his shallow lips tightened, his eyes narrowed, "If I counter-invade it, it would be too risky. If it causes a backlash from the opponent, it will definitely hurt you."

"Then, you can only have surgery?"

Xiang Xing blinked his soft eyes, suddenly stretched out his little finger, and gently pressed the position of the chip.

Hmm, that is, cut it open, take it out, and sew it on again.

"Such a little bit, there shouldn't be any risk."

She couldn't help muttering to herself in a low voice.

In the next second, the man reluctantly cocked his finger and knocked his small forehead.

He groaned slightly, "This thing may not be what you can see. We have to do a full-body scan to know the specific situation..."

"And miss, I don't think surgery may work."

Xiao Hei, who was squatting quietly by the side, suddenly spoke, interrupting Beth's words.

The two were taken aback at the same time, their eyes turned to her.

But seeing her face embarrassed, he shook his head and said, "No matter which hospital it is, the surgical instruments and equipment used are all smart devices."

As she said, she suddenly made a beep in the calculation, "If the Space Alliance counter-invades these devices, such as laser scalpels, the danger to society will be as high as 98.13%."

"That's it."

After listening, Xiang Xing couldn't help but deflate his mouth in distress, frowning.

It seems that in the era of high intelligence, there are also many unavoidable drawbacks.

However, just as she was thinking hard, there was a very soft laugh from a man in her ear.

"It's not that absolute."

"Well?"

The little guy was taken aback for a moment, then subconsciously stared sideways.

However, Bai Si lightly raised her lips, and a meaningful color appeared on the bottom of her brown eyes.

"Surgeons who can hold ordinary scalpels and perform traditional operations, there is another surgeon by our side."

"……real?"

Hearing this, Xiang Xing's soft eyes suddenly lit up, "Who is it? Do you know Brother Bai Si?"

"Ah."

Bai Si raised his eyebrows lightly, but did not say clearly.