220:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 41-42

Bais... is the boss? !

Boss, the little white face who eats soft food in the game, is actually the heir of the richest man, Bai Si? !

Although the boss reads a little bit like Beth, but, wouldn't it be such a coincidence?

Thinking about it, Maureen couldn't help taking a deep breath.

There was a deep look of fear in his eyes.

No wonder he said last week to keep him out of food.

People really do it now!

Just because of a woman, even Mo An was scared of them, and they came to teach him!

Maureen felt a little irritated.

Mo An couldn't sigh with anger as he looked at his brother's appearance that seemed to be frightened and stupid.

Originally, because Bai Si and Xiang Xing got a piece inexplicably, he had already begun to deploy against Bai Si, at least not allowing him to discover their "secrets."

As a result, something like this broke out at this juncture, which caused the Bai family to take the initiative to attack in an upright manner.

He completely disrupted the plan he hadn't started yet.

Thinking about it, Mo An could only pat his knees and let out a deep breath.

Stand up, "Xiao Lin, you immediately go into the game and formally apologize to Bai Si, try to slow him down and slow down the Bai family's attack."

Everything came too suddenly, so he could only buy time as much as possible and get Xiang Xing back first.

"what?"

Maureen frowned reluctantly as he listened.

But in the next second, the chair at my brother's feet was kicked over with his rage: "Hurry up and let me go!"

"...Well, I'll go! I'll go!"

Mo Lin Kancan avoided the flying kills, crawled sadly, and returned to the sleeping cabin.

Seeing him put on his helmet obediently and return to the game, Mo An shook his head and turned to go out.

But at this moment, the little robot at his feet suddenly screamed.

"Alert! Alarm!..."

The little robot turned around anxiously, shouting, "It's not good, my lord, there is an emergency report from the Alliance Monitoring Center that all the AI ​​monitors of Xiang Xing's house... have blew themselves up!"

"what?!"

...

Bai family.

A group of servant butlers, led by Bai Fu, quietly squatted on the corner of the living room on the first floor.

Looking curiously and excitedly at the corridor on the second floor, at the couple of men and women in the corridor.

"This seems to be the first time the young master takes a woman home!"

Maid First clenched her fist excitedly.

"According to the statistics below, this is the first time in the 22 years, 11 months and 9 days that the young master has had emotional fluctuations other than family affection for a woman."

Robot maid B pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose, and the data stream in her eyes kept passing by, making precise calculations.

"Great, Madam's last wish is finally fulfilled..."