224:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family 49-50

Running all the way downstairs, the little guy couldn't help holding on to the wall and laughed.

I was worried that the servant butler who was waking up the house could only lower and lower his voice.

It turned out to be a bit weird with a smile, but in this quiet night, it looked a little weird...

"……cough!"

In the end, even he was almost stunned and couldn't bear it. Xiang Xing coughed and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Carrying the cup, continue to walk in the direction of the kitchen.

In the meantime, I happened to pass by the robot maid who was sleeping by the wall.

The little guy just glanced inadvertently, and then stopped short.

"so beautiful……"

Looking at the angelic face, she couldn't help covering her small mouth and whispering in surprise.

Immediately, he leaned closer and looked at it seriously.

This robot maid B is a simulation robot, and it is almost the same as a real person in terms of appearance and figure, or the degree of delicate skin.

At this moment, she was closing her long eyelashes and standing quietly.

In the moonlight shining through the window, it looks like a holy and graceful angel.

Directly show Xiang Xing crazy.

Beautiful, beautiful, white-skinned, long-legged, big sister who is protruding and curling.

The most seductive.

Um~

The little guy sighed with emotion for a while, then turned around and continued to walk towards the kitchen.

Unexpectedly, at the moment she turned around, her arm inadvertently touched the beautiful lotus root arm that was naturally hanging down by Robot Maid B.

Almost at the same time, Xiang Xing suddenly heard an unexpectedly familiar sound from his ear, like data fluctuations.

And the next second. A light blue light appeared on Robot Maid B's body.

The beep of the data stream also became louder and louder with the surging frequency of this light...

"hiss……"

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing jumped up in shock and gasped suddenly.

Shocked and confused in his soft eyes.

This...what's the situation? ?

Seeing the obviously weird light, the little guy couldn't help pressing his pink lips tightly and squeezing the cup tightly.

He glanced down inadvertently, but was shocked by the sight in front of him and almost stopped sucking.

At this moment, on the back of her hand.

Actually, there is a small square piece that is a few millimeters long and wide, and the same faint blue light flashes!

And the light of this thing even came out from her skin.

It looked like it was growing in the back of her hand...

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing couldn't help trembling for a while, and his back was cold.

She paused, and finally took a deep breath, and opened the long-lost voice transmission in her brain.

[Duck, come downstairs... there is a situation! ]