Chapter 357: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and able to eat (57-58)

Thinking about it, Wu Chen suddenly smiled lightly, took his long legs away, and walked to the black and white impermanence that had restored his respectful and polite expression.

He bowed his hands to the two: "Thank you for your help from the two ghosts."

"Hey, Mr. Wu, this is our business, you don't need to be too polite."

Bai Wuchang waved his hand with a smile, and settled down with Wu Chen.

Immediately, he glanced at Heiwuchang with a silent ice face, and couldn't help raising his hands at Wu Chen's house.

Xiang Xing saw a thin white mist suddenly spread over the house.

Then, the remaining ghost energy and spiritual energy that had been hidden completely before floated out again.

"Quack!!"

"Woo~"

The ducks and wolves who were well hidden in the corner also appeared in an instant, rushing towards Xiang Xing, one left and one right, rubbing her calf affectionately.

Seeing this scene, the little guy suddenly realized.

It turns out that Zhao Feng and his party couldn't find anything just now, it was the black and white impermanence that moved their hands and feet.

——But how did Wu Chen invite these two great Buddhas!

She couldn't help but stared at her man's long back, blinking her eyes strangely.

I heard that Bai Wuchang asked with a smile, "By the way, Mr. Wu urgently summoned us to come here to save the new ghost, or..."

"Ah,"

Wu Chen smiled lightly, "Wu invites the two to come here because he wants to hand over a guilt of the living."

"……Oh?"

...

Twenty minutes later, in the study.

Xiang Xingwo was sitting on the sofa of the hungry lazy person, holding a small pillow, and watching the man write a gold letter on a black background with a brush, and after drying it for a while, directly handed it to the black and white impermanence.

I saw that Bai Wuchang still took the pleading with a smile, and glanced quickly.

The black eyes lit up immediately: "Mr. Wu is going to sue, the reputation among you is not small."

"If not, I don't need to sue in the underworld."

Wu Chen let out a laugh and stood up.

He arched his hands towards the two ghost envoys again, "If possible, please also ask the two to solve this matter quickly for Wu. My client does not have so much time to wait."

"Ha...Mr. Wu, don't worry, these little things will definitely not delay your time!"

Bai Wuchang promised with full mouth, he rolled the pleadings into a scroll and put them in his wide sleeves.

I saw that the two ghost envoys also bowed their hands to Wu Chen respectfully and said, "Then, my brothers will first go back and submit the matter to the Underworld Hall. When the old man from Underworld Hall accepts it, they will definitely do the fastest. Speed ​​to you, an account with your client."

"Farewell first!"

The words of the two ghosts fell, and they quickly turned into two black fogs, which dissipated in the study.

Wu Chen also let out a sigh of relief.

Immediately turned his head, he glanced at the little guy who had dropped his head on the pillow, still stunned, and hadn't recovered.