Chapter 358: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (59-60)

"..."

The man didn't speak, but only raised his slender shoulders, bowed his head, and stared at her deeply.

In the left atrium, the beating is more intense.

The corners of Qiangui's lips suddenly formed an unusually brilliant arc, and nodded solemnly, "Okay."

The two stayed warm for a while.

Gradually, Xiang Xing suddenly felt that the atmosphere around him seemed a little wrong.

After a while, she was hugged easily and walked out of the study.

In the ear, only the man whispered hoarsely with a faint smile.

"Since I have to live well, then... can I start exercising my right to be a husband?"

"..."

So, some people just try their best to get the bargain, and they are proud to sell well.

An hour later, nestled in the big flower scroll, humming as an ostrich Xiangxing, while staring at the satisfying exquisite beauty, he thought like this.

It was another night of thunder and rain.

Wearing a ventilator, Zhu Yuan, who was lying on the hospital bed day after day, silently looked at the roads outside the window, illuminating the night like thunder in the day.

In the muddy pupils, the patter of rain is reflected, allowing them to fall into the eyes again and again.

The old man bends his eyes, and the corners of his mouth are torn apart in a faint arc.

Ah.

Every night like this, he would think of that night.

The night when she personally ended her life.

Luo Qingya, no matter what, you will come back to me.

The old man thought coldly, slowly closing his eyes, and continuing his sleep today.

Tonight, he fell asleep faster than before.

It didn't take long before he came to his dream.

In these few days, the old man liked the dream world more.

In this place, he does not have the disease of this body, no matter his body shape or appearance, he is still the same as before.

It's a pity that in these days when the puppet was lost, the madness that made him surging and boiling was missing in his dream.

A lot of boring.

Thinking, Zhu Yuan in his dream smiled calmly, waved away the brown-green cloak, and walked forward along the dark road in front of him as he did in the past.

I look forward to it in my heart, I don't know what I will dream of today.

pity.

When he reached the end of this dark road.

What emerged before my eyes was not the colorful world.

Instead, there appeared a dimly yellow and bleak wilderness with no grass growing.

The sharp cries of the vultures and crows resounded through the yellow-gray sky, and all kinds of weird crying and crying faintly undulated all around.

This made Zhu Yuan feel a little uneasy.

Tonight... is it a nightmare?

No, he can't have nightmares.

His body, his heart and cerebral blood vessels, could not withstand the stimulation of nightmares.