Chapter 326: Master's domesticated little phoenix (63-64)

Of course, in Xia Ling's eyes, this scene was naturally her teacher-uncle trying to conceal the fact that Xiang Xing became a demon.

Thinking about it, she became more and more proud, couldn't help but snap her fingers again, and passed a urging magic trick to Yu Yuan.

As everyone knows, her finger in Qingyue Valley was directly sensed by Gong Xuanyue.

The man was startled for a moment, and couldn't help taking a quick glance at the proud woman.

Is that so?

He was thinking, the corners of Qiangui's lips curled slightly, and then quickly recovered.

The surrounding atmosphere became frozen again.

Just when Xuanfeng Immortal Venerable was thinking a little anxiously, whether he wanted to talk about other things to break the embarrassment again.

Everyone suddenly saw the red light above the bamboo house, and it suddenly flourished!

He only heard a clear and beautiful phoenix chime, and after it came out of the bamboo house, immediately afterwards, everyone suddenly saw a bunch of golden-red light emitting from the bamboo house window.

After flying quickly into the air, it turned into a beautiful golden red phoenix shadow again, and began to hover continuously over Qingyue Valley...

At the same time, everyone felt that the temperature of the surrounding air was rising at an extremely fast rate.

Until the heat became unbearable, a group of talented people kept backing away and avoiding.

Except Gong Xuanyue.

In the eyes of everyone, he seemed to be ignorant of the temperature, and he only raised his head high and stared deeply at the hovering Fengying.

"Xuan Yue..."

Seeing the man's obsessive appearance, Xuan Feng couldn't help sighing, and called out helplessly.

It seems that Junior Brother is really emotional!

But in this way, if that little phoenix is ​​really a monster, what should he do!

Xuan Feng was thinking about how to persuade Gong Xuan Yue, at least let him withdraw some, lest the Nirvana Samadhi really burn him.

However, at this moment.

Everyone saw that the small bamboo house, which had been surrounded by golden and red light, suddenly walked out of two men and women, one green and one red.

I saw the two of them nodded towards Gong Xuanyue, indicating something.

After that, he turned to the crowd who had been dumbfounded, please smile.

He changed his body and turned into two giant birds, one green and one red, hovering and flying into the air...

Soon, someone among the elders reacted and couldn't help exclaiming.

"That, isn't the master of Kunlun Yaochi Wonderland, the disciple of God Venerable Yao Ji, Venerable Qingluan!"

"The other phoenix seems to be the newly appointed leader of the Feng clan, Hongyan Fengjun!"

"Oh my God, these two venerables will come to Qingyue Valley... to protect that little phoenix's Nirvana?!"

"What is the identity of Little Phoenix..."

...

"……OK……"

Listening to the exclamation of the elders around him, Xia Ling in the corner was so angry that her clothes would be broken by her.