Chapter 304: Master's domesticated little phoenix (19-20)

"……Ah."

Gong Xuanyue didn't answer, only chuckled lightly.

Immediately standing up, he picked up the big wine gourd that was hated by the little guy from the table.

He shook his head towards the little guy very deliberately, and asked with a smile, "Do you allow the deity to drink now?"

"..."

Xiang Xing shook his head quickly and decisively.

But a little puzzled.

According to his temperament, it seems that if she doesn't allow it, it won't be of any use...

Sure enough, the man said that he hadn't listened to her, he smiled, and looked up to drink.

However, in the next second, a sudden change occurred!

Xiang Xing saw a drop of wine dripping out of the gourd, and the moment it dripped onto the man's thin, crimson lips——

Outside the window, there was a sudden white light!

Immediately afterwards, there was a terrifying loud noise of "pia!--"!

The little guy was taken aback and almost fell off the wicker chair.

The little heart was pounding.

What, what's the situation? ?

Really, won't the sky thunder strike?

However, before she was struggling to stand up and going out to find out, there was a familiar scream outside...

"Mom! How come you suddenly broke into the blue?!...Which dog man is swearing?!"

"..."

Xiang Xing silently glanced at the certain dog man who was scornful, speechless.

At that time, outside the bamboo house.

Carrying a small wood basket on his back, Duck and Duck, who had just rushed back in a hurry, was looking in horror at the towering tree in front of him that had been scorched by thunder.

It took a while before he came back to his senses.

While shocked, there was a panic in his heart subconsciously, and he couldn't help looking at the seemingly peaceful bamboo house.

No, it's not because he came back late, so Xia Ling and her harem men's team have already begun to attack the little ancestor, right? !

Thinking about it, Ya Ya couldn't help dropping the firewood basket and rushing towards the bamboo house.

"Axing, hold on to the duck!! I'll save you!!..."

He shouted loudly, rushed to the front of the bamboo house, and opened the bamboo door.

The sight inside made him directly sluggish.

Inside the bamboo house, I saw Xiang Xing as if nothing happened, just squatting in front of the window sill, carefully and leisurely combing his beautiful golden red feathers.

And his teacher and father did not know when, had already returned, and was sitting at the table of the Eight Immortals... drinking tea!

And his beloved wine gourd, unexpectedly, rarely left his hand and was thrown on the shelf of the wine jar aside.

Is this really Gong Xuan Yue...

Ya Ya couldn't help rubbing his big eyes in disbelief, confirming again and again.

...It seems to be true.

"...My good disciple, you came back in time, isn't it?"

Gong Xuanyue glanced obliquely, glanced at the little fat boy at the door, and opened his mouth with a laugh.