Chapter 327: Master's domesticated little phoenix (65-66)

"Since it's all in my hands, there is no reason to use it."

Gong Xuan continued to attack more calmly, and in the golden light that appeared in his hands, the white mist became more and more dense.

Seeing Yu Yuan's eyes widened unexpectedly.

Immediately sneered: "Oh, your faceless and skinless energy, it is really the same as before... even the things that take other people can be said so seriously!"

"It's really an honor for that deity to be preached by a villain like you~"

Gong Xuanyue narrowed his eyes lightly, and suddenly rolled his eyes secretly with some impatientness.

"Also, my Majesty Demon, can you stop talking nonsense, this will make the deity feel distracted by others and won't be able to win."

After all, the man didn't wait for the demon lord to make a noise, and quickly muttered words in his mouth.

Soon, I saw golden light suddenly gathered in the slender palm, ten percent of the power.

"This deity advises you demon demon, it's okay to stop wandering out of your demon world, it will add a lot of unnecessary trouble to our immortal cultivation world!"

Gong Xuan smiled lightly, no longer hesitating in his hands, and slashed that Xianli directly towards Yu Yuan.

The speed was so fast that Yu Yuan couldn't help but exclaim in his heart before he could defend himself.

In the end, he didn't even have time to dodge, so he took Gong Xuanyue's strenuous blow.

"Uh!"

That palm hit him directly on the abdomen, forcing Yu Yuan to howl and back quickly.

In the end, he couldn't stand steady, and he slumped directly on the cloud, spitting out a large pool of black blood.

The outcome is final.

"...Heh... Gong Xuanyue...cough cough..."

He clutched his chest, coughing with blood choking, raised his dark purple eyes, and glanced at the man who had already collected his power and was standing beside him.

He smiled wickedly and slyly, "You start...but it's harder than when you were..."

"They are each other, Gong Yuyuan."

The man still smiled casually.

He took a deep look at the Hall of Demon Venerable who was shocked because of the mention of his surname, took his hand, and turned away without hesitation.

Seeing the back of Yue Bai who went away leisurely, Yu Yuan was in a daze, but he also evoked the same smile as him.

Afterwards, it turned into a thick black mist.

In an instant, it broke apart again, and was blown away in the sky by the wind of the clouds.

...

When Gong Xuanyue hurried back to Qingyue Valley, Xiang Xing's Nirvana from the ashes had also reached the most critical moment.

Feeling the more vigorous and violent, as if about to explode the general spiritual fluctuations, the little guy is uncomfortable, but can only desperately recite the mantra taught by the man to force his mind to stabilize.

At that time, her wings were so heavy that she couldn't move her. Although the spiritual power in her body was strong, there was no way to replenish her energy consumption.

The little guy can only crazily reminisce about how Hongyan was when he was in Nirvana.

After that, he worked hard to learn the picture in the memory, and speeded up his circling speed again.