Chapter 347: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (37-38)

Wu Chen spoke suddenly, interrupting Xiang Xing's thinking.

"I have never been able to beat my heart since I was born. I mean the physical level of beating."

His face was slightly condensed, and he didn't look like he was telling lies.

However, Xiang Xing was suddenly shocked.

"Heart... can't beat?"

What's the situation? ?

If she remembers correctly, in the plot, this is a human being from the ground up.

Thinking about it, the little guy couldn't help but sneak back into his mind and glanced at Wu Chen's setting.

——That's right.

Unexpectedly, the man in front of him smiled coolly.

Turning the big hand slightly, wrap the soft little hand in the palm, and squeeze it tightly.

Then he said: "Actually, in our house, it is not an exception for a freak like me."

"Every hundred years, our Wu family will give birth to a child like me, whose heart doesn't beat, but the blood organs are functioning normally."

"And this kind of child called'Zhishui' is not only talented, but also has a natural ability to read minds and dreams, and can even directly communicate with the dead souls of the underworld without relying on Lingshi, and even control them."

"In our current words, it's like being opened up."

After he finished speaking, he continued to stare at her quietly.

Although he spoke very seriously and it is hard to doubt, Xiang Xing still listened with incredible expression.

Subconsciously murmured: "This is too magical..."

"you do not believe."

Wu Chen saw her thoughts.

Immediately he smiled, and put the little hand back to his left atrium.

Xiang Xing saw his delicate eyes drop slightly.

Qiangui's thin lips moved slightly, and she suddenly muttered a string of spells that looked a bit like Qingxin Jue in a low voice.

Next second.

She suddenly realized that the powerful beating feeling in the palm of her palm had stopped in an instant!

The man also opened his eyes at this moment.

The light gray eyes were dim, and the color and emotions were invisible.

Like a living dead.

Quiet and cold.

The little guy shuddered subconsciously.

But he felt that he also paused, and closed his eyes again.

Immediately afterwards, that heartbeat seemed to be able to be freely controlled by him, beating again and again.

The whole person also instantly warmed up.

Xiang Xing was stunned again.

Although she is convinced now, but still very magical! ...

However, looking at her with an unbelievable look on her face, Wu Chen was silent for a moment, then suddenly lowered the corner of her eyes and let out a laugh.

"...Do you think I'm terrible?"

The strength in his hand suddenly eased gradually.

"Feel sorry,"