Chapter 368: The Boss's Little Mermaid (13-14)

However, without so many people, it seems that this large estate can't be taken care of.

Xiang Xing nodded with emotion.

After the housekeepers and servants dispersed, she thought for a while, and her little head suddenly tilted back.

"Brother Jin Xian,"

The little guy called out glutinously, his soft eyes lowered his head there, and the man staring at her lightly blinked, "Your house looks so big, if you have time, can you show me a visit? A moment?"

She mainly wanted to see what those ponds looked like... and then choose a good-looking one to be her secret den.

"Can."

Jin Xian agreed without hesitation.

Then, as if he could read through the thoughts of her eyes, the corners of her scarlet lips twitched faintly, "By the way, there are some nice ponds in my house. Would you like to check it out now?"

"Good duck!"

Hearing this, the girl's soft eyes were bright and she couldn't help rubbing her hands in excitement.

Then, she was pushed into an electric golf cart.

Started a round tour of the manor pond.

After visiting around, Xiang Xing was surprised to find that the various ponds in this manor had their own style and characteristics.

Some are Western-style forest and beautiful flower ponds, some are classical garden rockery ponds, and there are corresponding themed pools created according to different types of vegetation.

I have to say that the gardeners and landscape architects of the Jin family are all ghosts.

The little guy sighed with emotion, and fell into a more entangled situation.

shit.

She likes every pond so much, she doesn't know how to choose it.

This is probably the trouble of wealth.

Well.

Xiang Xing thought for a while, suddenly as if feeling a bit, he turned his gaze sideways and glanced at the top of the house.

In other words, she still has a large pool of several hundred square meters that she hasn't visited yet.

Thinking about it, the little guy nodded slightly, and wanted to propose to Jin Xian.

But at this moment.

Jin Xian's phone vibrated suddenly.

"...Sorry, pick up the call."

The man smiled apologetically at her, then turned sideways and took out his cell phone to connect.

I just listened to Utebu's somewhat delighted voice from the earpiece: "Boss, Professor, he is out of the ICU, and now he is transferred to the general ward. The doctor said that after a few more days of observation, he may wake up!"

"..."

There was a faint brilliance across the man's dark eyes.

"okay, got it."

He seemed to respond calmly, and then hung up the phone again.

After thinking about it for a while, he turned to the side and leaned in slightly.

Qingjun's delicate face suddenly moved closer to the girl.

In the dumb voice, there was still a hint of apology, "I will go to the hospital later, do you want to do your own activities, or should I let the butler take you to continue the tour?"