Chapter 332: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (7-8)

There are men, women and children with pale skin and different postures, as well as various monsters with human heads and weird shapes.

They either clattered on the keyboard to work, or played secret methods like witchcraft, divination, etc., or chatted with each other and talked about gossip on Weibo...

It's grotesque.

As for Wu Chen, as if he hadn't heard of it, he walked through the office area without squinting and came to the front desk.

Sitting at the front desk at that time was the mature woman in the red OL dress that Xiang Xing saw yesterday.

She was holding her mobile phone and was chatting enthusiastically with netizens in the chat window who didn't know whether they were ghosts or people. Even if her own boss came, she didn't avoid suspicion...

Until Wu Chen stopped, raised his hand, and gently tapped on the front desk.

"Crazy wolf, come out."

"Woo~!"

A howl like a wolf, but a lot more sand sculptures than a wolf, came from under the woman's feet.

Immediately afterwards, the husky ghost Xiang Xing had seen yesterday wandered out like this, rubbing affectionately against the man's trouser tube.

In the meantime, seemingly noticed the little guy's curious and soft gaze, he couldn't help wagging his tail, raised the dog's head, and grinned brightly at her.

Seeing that smiled tongue drooping to one side, and a funny dog ​​with a trace of sand sculpture in his cuteness, Xiang Xing suddenly felt a slap in his heart.

She is so good, it seems that she has never raised a dog.

(Duck:?! Isn’t it enough for you to have me!)

"...Boss, only take the crazy wolf and the newcomer this time?"

The woman at the front desk squeaked, still not looking up, and continued to play with her mobile phone.

"There are so many people."

Wu Chen responded indifferently, and glanced at the little guy behind him again, "Let's go."

"……Oh!"

Xiang Xing suddenly recovered from the Husky's stupid and cute attack, and continued to keep up.

The two came to the front of the office, but Wu Chen, who was walking in the front, stopped abruptly.

As a result, the little guy behind him who was madly eating fried chicken to replenish his stamina directly hit his sturdy back with a "boom".

"what……"

Xiang Xing rubbed his forehead painfully and raised his soft eyes with question marks on his face.

However, he saw him staring at the door coldly.

The little guy couldn't help but froze for a moment, and subconsciously followed his gaze to look out.

——But I saw two black crows that looked exactly the same, and their lower bodies were already in the shape of A Piao. They were holding each other tremblingly, looking at Wu Chen in horror.

He opened his mouth, and his voice trembled with fear: "Kah...I, we are just guarding the eldest lady on the orders of the master... Big, please let us go..."

"No need from today, you will hinder my work."

The man's voice was cold, his eyes narrowed, "So, don't you leave?"