Chapter 324: Master's domesticated little phoenix (59-60)

"What?!...Who is so nasty who is doing something to an egg!"

When Duck Duck heard that the whole flower was not good, his cheeks bulged with anger, and he clenched his fists and stomped frantically.

But the man listening to his side took a deep breath.

The sneer is even worse: "Under the whole world, there is only one who can give the magic source to all the species in the world."

After he said, he stood up suddenly.

Turn back and walk outside the bamboo house, and lightly instructed, "A Hua, you protect Xing'er, and the deity will go and return."

"Huh? No, Master..."

Ya Ya subconsciously wanted to stop him, but Gong Xuanyue couldn't hear anything anymore. After leaving the house, he turned toward the south and directly rose into the clouds.

Soon it went straight into the clouds and never saw it again.

Ya Ya became even more depressed.

No, isn't this guy too big-hearted?

Just leave him here to protect the law, ah, if a black hand appears behind the scenes, what should I do with a pair of scissors and cut his poor delicate flower? ?

...

Fortunately, the gods above the nine heavens can still hear Duck and Duck's affectionate complaints.

But after a while, the long, moon-white figure slowly came from the sky and landed slowly.

However, the moment he landed, two waves of intertwined Qingli crowing suddenly came from behind him.

Immediately afterwards, Duck Duck only saw the young couple, Qingluan and Huoyan, who hadn't seen for a long time, slowly spreading their wings and flying, and they also fell into the Qingyue Valley.

They were transformed into human figures, carrying them together, and slowly walked to the face of Gong Xuanyue, who was expressionless and silent.

"Venerable Qingluan, Hongyan Fengjun, what are you two going to say to the deity?"

His usual appearance of laughing and playing has long since faded away, with only a calm face and a faint urgency in his dark purple eyes.

The hands with distinct knuckles were also secretly clenched in the sleeves, so tight that the knuckles were white.

However, Qing Luan and Hong Yan looked at each other with a faint smile.

"We both rushed here in a hurry, naturally we have something to give to Xianzun."

I saw the Qingluan section step forward two steps, and then took out a small bottle made of colored glaze from the Qiankun bag in the sleeve, and handed it to the man.

"...What is this?"

Gong Xuanyue reached out and took it with some doubts.

When I touched it, I felt that the little bottle was extremely cold.

He realized that this object was not colored glaze, but was carved from a piece of ice that was thousands of years old.

As for the thick liquid with an unusually golden red color sealed in the ice...

Seeing, the man suddenly realized something, his eyes narrowed, and he whispered in surprise, "This is... Phoenix blood?"

"good!"

Hong Yan smiled freely, and walked forward.

Explained, "Of course, this is not my blood, but my biological sister, the red jade goddess left behind before eclosion, and used this ice to carefully seal the apical blood of more than two thousand years."