Chapter 393: The Boss's Little Mermaid (63-64)

The little guy felt his body lighter again, was held carefully by the man, and got out of the car.

After being placed in the wheelchair again and properly placed, the cold breath of cedar suddenly drew closer.

"Girl, get up."

The man whispered hoarsely, slowly lingering in his ears, stroking her heartstrings.

He also seemed to deliberately stretched out his slender fingertips with distinct knuckles, and lightly poked a few times on the soft cheek of the doughnut.

The girl paused, she couldn't help opening her small mouth and yawning.

Raising his little hand, he rubbed his soft and moist eyes while drowsily, his nasal voice murmured a single syllable thickly.

"Well……"

It looks like it's the destination...

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing sucked his little nose, and finally opened his drooping eyelids.

The sight greeted her suddenly surprised her.

At this moment, she was in a wide transparent tunnel with no end in sight.

The tunnel is surrounded by a blue and dreamy underwater world!

All kinds of fish are swimming and playing, clusters of weird, colorful corals and sea anemones, and various shellfish adorn the side, making the whole picture ethereal and graceful and beautiful...

Seeing the little guy's eyes straightened, he couldn't help but exclaim.

"Wow……"

what's the situation.

She doesn't remember that there is such a long undersea tunnel in Yangcheng!

Or……

Xiang Xing swallowed his throat and couldn't help taking a look at Jin Xian.

The man seemed to be able to see through what she was thinking, his eyebrows lightly raised.

"This is indeed not an aquarium, but a real underwater promenade."

He gently pursed the corners of his thin lips, pushed her wheelchair, and walked slowly along the corridor.

Bian added and explained, “It was originally a research and observation tunnel constructed by the World Ocean Organization in our Ocean City. Unfortunately, it was not completed yet, but it was cut off by the Pearl Organization, which was worried about the secret exposure, and turned it into an unfinished tunnel. "

"As for now,"

Jin Xian's eyes were light, with a hint of faint pride, "Because Professor Jin assisted in tracing the pearl organization, this tunnel was given to our Jin family by the World Sea Organization."

"After my re-strengthening and forging during this period of time, it has become such a tourist corridor."

As he said, the man leaned down again, bowed his head and kissed the dazed delicate cheeks lightly.

Energetic, "As long as you want, you can come here anytime, anywhere... Go back to your hometown and see."

"……really?"

The little guy whispered in disbelief.

She stretched her neck and looked into the bottom of the long corridor.

But slightly frowned.

Well.

It looks very long.

However, such a sightseeing tunnel has to lead to the deep sea, even the high seas... I am afraid that technically, there are so many difficulties.