Chapter 317: Master's domesticated little phoenix (45-46)

Until the man nodded, the corners of Qiangui's delicate lips were drawn up with satisfaction.

"Well, that's okay... let's follow it quickly."

After that, he continued to pick up the little guy, and quietly followed Feinan and his party with her to the foot of a rocky mountain on the edge of the farmland.

At that time, village chief Wu was trembling with his fingers, pointing tremblingly to a large cave on the stone mountainside, and his voice trembling.

"Shangxian Fei Nan, that is the monster's cave house! This monster is really cunning. Living here makes it easy for him to plunder the herbs planted by our village for the Promise Sect!"

"Is that so."

Fernan responded softly.

After that, he was silent, just staring at the hole and thinking.

"...Big brother, this monster, I have come to fight with other senior brothers before, and I still have some experience."

A young elite disciple next to Fei Nan stepped forward and whispered to him, "This monster is extremely powerful, and its shots are also cruel and ruthless. We must not act rashly."

"The main reason is that I am worried that he is angered, and if the devil's breath is released, it will affect the villagers."

As the little elite disciple said, he paused, and his voice suddenly became very low, "After all, the demon barrier that we have placed in Wuji Village is already very weak..."

Although the words were light, under Gong Xuanyue's spell blessing, Xiang Xing could still hear them clearly.

He raised his soft eyes and looked at the man who was lying in the bush with her and carefully wrapping her in a warm embrace.

With emotion in my heart.

It is indeed the spiritual school closest to the entrance of the Demon Realm... even the demon barrier can't bear it, and it has been weakened.

...

"...I see, you don't have to say."

On the other end, Feinan suddenly raised his hand, interrupting the little elite disciple's words.

Afterwards, he snorted, took out his portable sword, and muttered a few words.

A faint golden aura suddenly appeared on the sword.

"You are here to protect the law, protect Bao Village and Village Chief Wu, brother, I will meet him for a while!"

After he said, he hit the ground, took the cloud up the mountain, and landed in front of the cave.

Directly provoke the sword and step into the cave.

After a while, there was a terrifying and terrifying howling of monsters in the cave.

At the entrance of the stone cave, the golden aura intertwined with the dark purple aura of monsters, and the large and noisy movement inside gave people a feeling of an unusually fierce battle.

However, when Xiang Xing listened, he felt something was wrong inexplicably.

Although she hasn't fought in this world, she used to have experience of using spells as a spirit to fight.

In short, she felt inexplicably that the spiritual sword aura that Feinan released, and even the demon aura that the monster kept spitting out, seemed to...have a very deliberate sense of sight.

Thinking, the little guy suddenly couldn't help it, and couldn't help but speak softly, asking the man in his ear.

"Ayue, in that cave... are you really fighting?"