Chapter 203:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 7-8

Well.

Anyway, no one is online yet, so I'm not in a hurry.

She decided to bring the original owner to this mushroom forest first-the hidden task [Collecting King Mushrooms] was completed first, let's talk about it.

This quest is a peerless adventure quest that the original owner received after drinking his most precious and only bottle of "Lucky Potion EX" that can increase his lucky value by 99 points.

This adventure mission, as of now, has not been done by any player.

Moreover, the first player to make it will get a rare and limited title-[Mushroom King], which can permanently increase the amount of money obtained by 10% after wearing it.

And as the chief wealthy flower of Feng Se Continent and the No. 1 rich man in the whole tour, she naturally wanted to have the title of No. 1 in history to start her business.

The original lady's obsession with this title even lasted until one second before her death.

Although it sounds a little unspeakable, Xiang Xing decided to fulfill her "last wish".

After thinking about it, the little guy took out the quest props [Dawang Mushroom Detector] from his suitcase, and continued to look for the Dawang mushroom in the mushroom forest under the fat body of the cat.

Duck followed her, helping her to deal with the wild monsters that jumped out of the grass from time to time.

Just found an hour of game time.

Suddenly, a gleaming world speaker sprang out automatically and hovered in front of Xiang Xing.

Almost blinded her watery apricot eyes, who were concentrating on finding mushrooms.

"Well……"

The little guy murmured, raised his little hand, and a little irritably dialed the obnoxious chat window aside.

From the corner of the eye, he glanced inadvertently, but he caught a glimpse of the nickname of the character who played the trumpet, so familiar...

[World Speaker] [boss]: Take in Tiger's Eye, Skadi Crystal, Refined Steel... a few, intentionally directly private.

Xiang Xing was stunned.

Oh.

Bais is online.

Seeing this, she hurriedly put away the King Mushroom Detector, patted her little hand, and ordered the boss' private chat.

He didn't speak yet, but saw another shining world horn popping out.

[World Speaker] [Morse]: Collect Tiger's Eye, Skadi Crystal, Refined Steel... Ten sets, one set of 6w6 crystal coins, if you intend to be private, you can trade directly.

As soon as these words came out, the bragging players on the World Channel couldn't help but boil over.

[Morning Glory]: "Amazing! A set of 66,000 materials, double the market price!"

[Big Watermelon]: "Morse is still so generous in his shots... So the Morse Legion is going to grab the first kill of the new instance with the boss Legion?"

[Love Eats Golden Arches]: "Oh Huo, I smell the big show."

After the channel boiled for a while, another world speaker jumped out.

[World Speaker] [boss]: I receive it in 7w7.

...

[World Speaker] [Morse]: Boss, you are not kind enough to suddenly lift the bar... Then I will accept it in 8w8.