206:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 13-14

The following facts directly told her that her worry was completely unnecessary...

Because, after Bai Si opened the monster, she hadn't even seen the boss' attack movement clearly, and the poor pig monster gave a miserable "Ah!~" and fell to the ground.

With a "bang", it turned into a big treasure chest.

Xiang Xing was dumbfounded as he watched those few figures who started to carve up and fell silently.

Good, so strong!

After a while, I saw Bai Si carrying an amethyst necklace and two amethyst rings, turning around and walking back.

But instead of giving her the equipment directly, he extended his other hand towards her.

The thin scarlet lips were lightly raised, adding a touch of **** beauty to the extremely white face of the beautiful handsome man.

"Give me your hand."

The man spoke dumbly, a strange temptation faintly in his voice.

Xiang Xing was in a daze, and he couldn't help but stretched out his small hand uncontrollably, gently covering the big cool palm.

Following his lead, he rolled over and ducked down.

Afterwards, standing obediently, letting him smile, put the necklace and ring on for her.

Fufu, who was looking aside, raised his eyebrows and laughed weirdly.

Harmful.

The little devil's head soaked up the girl, it was strangely hypocritical.

After changing the equipment for Xiang Xing, the group followed a route that could avoid the pigs and monsters along the way, circled the main road, and headed towards the No. 2 boss.

The journey is relatively long, and the little guy suddenly feels a bit boring.

[Duck, follow Bai Si and them yourself. ]

She quietly squinted and assigned the task to Duck Duck, then just let it go, and turned to admire the amethyst ring on her finger.

That is a pair of level 100 orange equipment [Concentration Ring], which can increase the success rate of the pharmacist's development.

Looking at the black holes to be strengthened in the equipment attribute column, the little guy tilted his head for a moment and took out the portable equipment enhancer from his suitcase.

After setting up the material, he threw the ring directly in, and smashed the material without thinking to strengthen it.

【Strengthening success! Strengthening level +1! 】

...

Soon, the World Channel added a large colored speaker.

[Feng color secret report! Player [Cuckoo Star] successfully strengthened the focus ring to +15 in [Persian Mountain]! Really possessed by the Emperor of Europe! 】

As soon as this news came out, the World Channel was once again full of voices.

[Mai Xiang]: Wow... the rich woman will go to level 15 as soon as she is equipped! Exciting!

[Uncle]: Still strong in the Persian Mountains! This is a portable smash as soon as you get the equipment, right? Rich woman, do you want to be so rich? ?

[Baby Chong Duck]: I'm afraid that the rich lady didn't find a group of thugs to help her with the book, and she would drink tea and pick up equipment by herself.