Chapter 263: Picked up a cute Corgi (55-56)

Several animals that originally lived in Daqingshan recognized the little Corgi in front of them, and couldn't help whispering.

"Xiang Xing, why are you here? Are you caught by them too?"

"My God, how much do they want to catch... even pet dogs!?"

The animals discussed excitedly.

However, the little Corgi in front of him turned around and transformed into a cute girl.

Then he smiled, and flashed a bunch of keys in his hands to the animals.

"Of course I am here to save you!"

As she said, she suddenly flickered, and skipped all the cage doors at a very fast speed.

All the animals only heard a clear sound of a lock landing.

Then... the cage door actually opened!

For a while, the animals were so stunned that they even forgot to escape: "Xiang Xing, how can you have the key to our cage!"

This, this is unscientific, right?

Is she acting as an undercover agent in this secret base?

"What I have is not only the key to this cage~"

Xiang Xing didn't give any explanation. He only raised his small brows arbitrarily, and then changed his body again and changed back to the appearance of a small Corgi.

"Everyone, come with me... let's copy the guys."

Little Corgi wailed, leading a group of bewildered animals, and slipped away quietly from the shortcut.

Relying on the GPS map to make seven or eighteen turns in the base, a group of animals came directly to the base-Wu! Device! Library!

In the gaze that was so shocked that he couldn't add up to it, Xiang Xing once again took out a bunch of stolen keys and successfully opened the door of the weapon arsenal.

"Everyone who can demonize the human form, go in, pick whatever you want!"

The little guy still didn't explain much, just stood at the door and urged.

The animals looked at each other for a while.

In the end, he decided to put aside his doubts, turned into human forms, and rushed in to choose a weapon in hand.

at the same time.

Inside the base, there was a sudden howl of wolves.

"Wow!—"

The howl was extremely cold and violent, even if all the beasts heard it, they shuddered unconsciously.

Doubts arose in my heart even more.

The direction of the howling wolf seemed to be the laboratory in the base.

But isn't it a newly caught snow leopard?

Unlike other animals, Xiang Xing paused subconsciously when hearing this wolf howl, and his soft eyes were stained with seriousness.

This is the signal from Konai!

He sent the signal so quickly, and he didn't know if Captain Yan would be able to come in in time...

Thinking of this, Xiang Xing couldn't help turning around, and looked at the demonized animals behind him with knives, guns, and explosion-proof shields.

"Everyone, my husband is in trouble, I want to help him, so I can't continue to show you the way!"

She pressed her pink lips lightly, suddenly raised her small hand, and pointed to a secret crossing on her side.