218:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family 37-38

"..."

Xiang Xing was taken aback, and his soft eyes opened in amazement.

But I felt the head in my arms moved, and suddenly "tsk" softly.

With a low smile: "You really are the same as the old lady said, dry, awkward, and panicked."

Hearing this, the little guy's cheeks flushed suddenly.

Isn't she just malnourished?

Anyway, eat more, exercise more, and you will be back strong!

It's just not that fast!

Thinking about it, she couldn't help humming angrily, pushing the head hard.

Mutter softly: "Well, then you still hug!!"

However, the more she pushed, the more the strength of the arms around her waist tightened.

The sound of breathing became deeper and deeper.

"fine,"

Beth hissed softly, and suddenly picked up the fluttering petite body, letting her sit sideways in his arms.

The arms were tightly wrapped around the exquisite little shoulders, rubbing her whole body into his arms.

The delicately contoured lower jaw was gently pressed against the soft little head, rubbing once and then again.

He laughed in a low voice, "Sleeping on a hard bed will help the healthy development of the back and spine."

"..."

Xiang Xing was speechless.

It is deceiving, and there is no scientific basis at all.

She curled her mouth in disgust.

She felt uncomfortable to nest in his arms because of eating support.

The little guy continued to struggle and wanted to jump out.

As a result, he was rubbed tighter.

Above the head, there was a low voice: "Don't move."

The man said, but suddenly he leaned down.

The brown eyes tightened, and the thin scarlet lips slowly moved to the ear of the little man in his arms.

The voice was so soft that there was only a hoarse breath, and he said in a low voice, "Girl, you reach out to the right side of my suit and take out the lining controller."

"……what?"

Xiang Xing was a little dazed to hear that, he couldn't help but widen his curious eyes, and raised his small head slightly.

But the next second, the moist apricot eyes were lightly covered by the man's palm.

"Don't be surprised, take it quickly, eh?"

He urged softly.

"Oh……"

The little guy paused. Although he didn't understand much, he still obediently followed suit.

She cautiously stretched out her little hand and leaned in. Indeed, she felt something like a car key under the lining of the suit.

However, this thing seems to have only one button.

Xiang Xing pressed her pink lips lightly, and subconsciously rubbed the indescribable touch.

But Beth's whisper was heard again.

"Come on, press the upper button."

"..."

Upon hearing this, she was dull again.