Chapter 237; Picked up a cute Corgi (3-4)

No one knows what kind of existence this outsider seems to be a highly educated and handsome young male professor who is always the most wanted to marry in the minds of Yu Da's girls.

Even his age on the resume is a mystery.

...

[So in principle, he is the same as me. ]

Xiang Xing breathed a sigh of relief after reading Konai's profile.

so far so good.

It's scary when it's in its original form.

In fact, it is an amiable, polite, and gentle university professor!

Thinking about it, the little guy tilted his head and continued to ask Duck, [Then, where is Conai now? ]

Since he is a biology professor, he would like and treat her pets better.

Go directly to him, it shouldn't be a big problem.

In short, although she had injuries on her body, she did not expect to go to the pet hospital.

Not to mention whether people would lend a helping hand when she saw her, even if she went to the pet hospital, even if it could be cured, she would probably be locked in it and couldn't get out.

Otherwise, it is adopted.

It is more realistic to find Ambassador Xiangfu.

[Um... At this time, you have to open the map and take a look. ]

Ya Ya silently opened the GPS map of the entire rainy city.

Soon, a blue light spot representing Conai gleamed in the corner of the map.

It zooms in and zooms in on the map to accurately locate it.

But suddenly, the two were surprised to find out—

This blue dot seems to be not far from them!

[Oh... he looks weak, maybe something happened? ]

Looking at the faint blue dot, Ya Ya couldn't help being a little worried, [After all, this place seems to be far away from the address on his personal information. ]

[Just go and see. ]

Xiang Xing blinked his soft eyes, and suddenly raised his small claws, moving the GPS map to his side.

Afterwards, he walked carefully to the edge of the well circle, stuck out his little furry head, and looked out.

The thunderstorm had stopped, and the surrounding air was washed by rain, but it was very fresh.

The little guy looked at it, although it was only a few tens of centimeters from the ground, but to her now, it was like a small cliff.

Looked at his **** short legs again.

It is a gritted teeth in the end, and a leap for life.

A perfect roll, landing successfully.

Afterwards, she turned her small body upside down, leaping forward, slowly approaching the light spot on the map.

While walking, I looked around carefully and remembered the way.

The place where she is now is a material stacking point on a construction site.

She is in area A and Conai is in area B.

It's not far.

The little guy was bouncing in the muddy water in one place.