Chapter 307: Master's domesticated little phoenix (25-26)

After Gong Xuan Yue Chengyun landed on the ground, Xiang Xing also directly transformed into the appearance of a girl.

Follow him, take the ducks, and walk in this solitary path.

Until I came to a very clear spiritual pond.

Immortal mist lingers in the spiritual pond, and in the pond, plants of strangely shaped fairy grasses compete to grow, swaying and gleaming.

By the pool, there was a young woman with a light blue graceful gauze dress, seemingly not touched by the slightest dust, and with a cool and calm temperament. At this moment, she was lying in front of the Zhu Mu fence blankly, staring blankly at the grass and trees in the pool.

Even a few people were so close, they didn't notice it.

Until a crane flew violently in the forest not far away and landed beside her.

Waving her wings, anxiously patted the hem of her skirt, and the childish voice reminded in a low voice: "Sister, someone is coming!"

"……Ok?"

Only then did the woman come back to her senses, and subconsciously turned her delicate face to look at Xiang Xing and his group.

The moment his gaze passed Xiang Xing, the pale blue eyes were quickly dyed with shock.

But it was fleeting and returned to normal.

She paused, and finally showed a faint smile. She gave a slight blessing to several people and asked, "How many fairy friends are..."

"In the Xuan Tianzong Palace, Xuan Yue recently received an invitation from the **** Yao Ji, so he came to visit Kunlun Yao Lake."

Gong Xuanyue drew his sassy smile and flicked his sleeves lightly.

The reply in Ya Ya's hand flew directly in front of the woman.

The woman was slightly startled.

visit?

She didn't receive Master's instruction to welcome guests.

Thinking about it, the woman paused, and took a look at the reply.

——This is indeed the handwriting of my master.

This post is indeed made by master's divine power.

"...It was a distinguished visitor, Qing Luan was rude."

Seeing this scene, she dispelled the doubts in her heart, and gave a respectful blessing to the group. "Please also invite a few of them to take a nap in the mansion with Qingluan, Qingluan will then inform her family..."

"No need to inform."

Gong Xuanyue suddenly spoke, interrupting Qingluan's words.

He smiled freely, and raised his delicate brows slightly, "Venerable Yao Ji is here to come down and take a divine object for the head of Xuan Tianzong. Therefore, it is only necessary for Venerable Qingluan to take it and give it to him. You don’t have to bother and move the crowd."

"...Like this."

Upon hearing this, Qing Luan was stunned again.

He cast his eyes to the reply in his hand again.

Only then discovered that my master really wrote at the end of the post, just take one item and hand it to the Xuanyue Immortal Venerable.

And this thing...

Seeing those golden words, Qing Luan's eyes widened in astonishment.

Looking at Gong Xuanyue again, he suddenly became more vigilant.